Reviews for Doubt
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 1 . 1/18
Awwwww!It's over?! That was amazing!
princessAppleline0011 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Please make thus a series
WhiteWolfRosepetals chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was beautiful I love the story I'm not one of the people that supports Mina and Akira realionship but this story is special I wish in the manga yuki had someone special to be with anyone either human,vampire or werewolf ;)
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
God. This is so beautiful that I melt.
They are my favorite couple of the series by far, and in general, of the few couples anime/manga do I NOT under any circumstance want to separate.
I dare say it is the most perfect of Akira and Mina oneshot.
Simply.
And there are so many things I want to mention but words fail me. The fact that you will use the metaphor of the butterfly and the flower was enough to buy me (hahaha, I wanna cry X'D).
So, this was beautiful with each of the letters.
I loved it.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this!
shinigami-seeker chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is really cute
Solitus chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
A well done Oneshot
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It was so sweet! I feel like crying now! I love this pairing! They're so cute together! Honestly, Yuki (from Vampire Bund, not from Vampire Knight!) should just let them be and get over Akira...

I love Vampire Knight's Yuuki, so don't mistake that! I would never dis Vampire Knight!

Anyways, I just loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well that was a very touching story. While not the best romance I've ever read it was very realistic one for Akira and Mina. The characters personalities were also quite accurate, something many writers have trouble with. Overall a 9/10. Best of luck on whatever you write next.
vampire hunter chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was so sweet and romantic.