Reviews for Powerless
Greenakuma14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I read this b4 but i had no idea i didnt review! I love bruno mars! This song is great and this story is even better! Great job!
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars, but the song fits this story well. You've done a wonderful job here.:) You're not rusty at all. Me, on the other hand...
RedAmaranth chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awesome! Simply awesome! I was really intrigued by the summary I got in my updates about betrayal! I'm kinda glad you couldn't make her do it consciously and without remorse! Although, I'm sure it would make for a fantastic, heartbreaking story!

I'm glad you got to writing something new! I don't think it sounded rusty at all. I really really liked it. The way he was right there for her and comforted her *melts* So perfect. I have nothing but praise. I started an angsty one-shot a couple nights ago but the words just aren't coming -_- Bah!

I hope to see some new updates from you now that you've begun writing new things! :) :) :)
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ah... simple but meaningful! People should make more meaningful fics like the ones you make. This deserves a fav! Good job with this and all your other fics. Keep it up. :)
Lou Nebin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm almost 100% positive that riza couldn't not save/help roy.

I love blubbering Riza. I've always written her as the silent tears type of person but it works just as well. Perhaps even better.

Yay for cute, corny, royai comfort! Yes, I believe What Roy said is a bit corny but it works because sometimes you just have to hear it.

Rusty, no. Amazing, YES!