Reviews for The Next Ten Minutes
fashdoll chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I cried through the whole story. Loved it.
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
thank *uck... I new they would realize what they had was worried there but I FREAKING love our fan fic authors and knew you wouldn't let us down with out a big warning in the summary :) I can see why you won an award on this one.
harperpitt chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Beautiful!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Literally reading this from. My hospital bed, put there by th original Paper Hearts...not true, it was a huge kidney stone, but this was definatwly more my kind of ending. Can't type too well on my droid, but now that I can read fanfix I'm sure to heal faster
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Thank you so much for this one shot even if it left me in tears. You have an amazing gift!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I needed this after reading PH... I had a feeling you wrote a o/s giving an alt ending and I needed to read it!

I loved the angst and this felt to in character with the rest of the story, I can hope that this could happen in the future!
CodeSalert chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I finally got around to reading this ...Yay!

It makes me feel a whole lot better than the original ending. Great job!

Sin-
Danielle85 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I found this. Paper Hearts was a HARD read. I remember tearing up when Edward cheated on Bella w/ Elise b/c I knew it was coming. The ending of that story is quite possibly one of the saddest fanfics I've ever read (Awake in the Infinite Cold is a close second).

I always wanted to know what would have happened w/ this Bella and Edward if the story had continued. I wondered if Edward would stop writing because of writer's block or if Bella would gain her confidence back after being far away from Edward's spotlight. I too thought it was so arrogant of him to "know" how their story would end.

This is AMAZING! Thank you for this. I do hope you will continue, but even if you didn't this o/s is perfect as is.

Happy writing,

Danielle
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very lovely story! Another of those that I can't figure out WHY it's fanfic, as this could be ANY couple, anywhere...and thus publishable. Lol! But very sweet.
rushed chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Thank you so much for writing this one shot. I read it first, then went and read Paper Hearts as a result. Even knowing up front that they weren't going to make it didn't make it any easier to take the heartbreak experienced by both Edward and Bella. So on finishing Paper Hearts I had to come back and re read The Next Ten Minutes. On top of being a great read (stand alone or as a final chapter to Paper Hearts) it made me feel so much better!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow! I was engrossed in every single word. You drew me in from the first line. So dramatic and suspenseful. I. LOVED. IT. Thanks for sharing.
chelonazareth chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hi spanglemaker9. im chelo and from the philippines. i really like the way you write your stories. they are short, direct but very interesting. i really like how you continued the story paper hearts. iwas really sad when i finished that story and i was so happy when i read the next ten minutes. but would you be able to make an epilogue for it? thanks and more power!
luvtwilightff chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Any chance you will be able to continue this further?

You gave us all hope after a tragic ending to Paper Heart!

Thank you for that! Your writing is wonderful and I have enjoyed many of your stories...just havent reviewed a whole lot. But thank you for taking the time to write your stories...you are an amazing writer!
bringified chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
thank you for this. i just came across this and i figured i had to read paper hearts to make sense of all this. damn, paper hearts brone broke my heart. thank God for your fic, it made me feel lighter.

i've always been a sucker for hea, and i know it wasn't exactly rainbows and butterflies for bella and edward, with the way they came about their relationship, but somehow your fic gave a new meaning to second chances.)

i've been a fan of your writing and i must say that you never fail to amaze not just me, but the countless other ficsters who eagerly wait for your updates or your new stories. kudos to you! )
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow, i'm so glad i found this! i love the story paper hearts but i do admit that after reading this, and imagining to myself that they can have this ending, i am able to breathe easier and my heart doesn't hurt as much when i think back to this story. thanks sooo much for writing htis! you did a fantastic job with this. hopefully there will be more contests like this, or even one for stories that were left unfinished. i would definitely love to see my favorite stories live on again
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »