Reviews for The Next Ten Minutes
luvtwilightff chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Any chance you will be able to continue this further?

You gave us all hope after a tragic ending to Paper Heart!

Thank you for that! Your writing is wonderful and I have enjoyed many of your stories...just havent reviewed a whole lot. But thank you for taking the time to write your stories...you are an amazing writer!
bringified chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
thank you for this. i just came across this and i figured i had to read paper hearts to make sense of all this. damn, paper hearts brone broke my heart. thank God for your fic, it made me feel lighter.

i've always been a sucker for hea, and i know it wasn't exactly rainbows and butterflies for bella and edward, with the way they came about their relationship, but somehow your fic gave a new meaning to second chances.)

i've been a fan of your writing and i must say that you never fail to amaze not just me, but the countless other ficsters who eagerly wait for your updates or your new stories. kudos to you! )
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow, i'm so glad i found this! i love the story paper hearts but i do admit that after reading this, and imagining to myself that they can have this ending, i am able to breathe easier and my heart doesn't hurt as much when i think back to this story. thanks sooo much for writing htis! you did a fantastic job with this. hopefully there will be more contests like this, or even one for stories that were left unfinished. i would definitely love to see my favorite stories live on again
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
EXCELLENT.
Ancora Imparo 83 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love love love the original story. But your twist is exactly what I wished would have happened. I've yet to read a fic that makes me tear, but your one-shot managed to make me squeeze a few lol. You are an amazing writer!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
You are fantastic lovely story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You are fantastic lovely story.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i dont think i would be able to forgive and forget unfaithfulness
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I always love your writing... You have a beautiful talent. I lover this oneshot, it was dramatic, but very sweet.

Thank you for writing this.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
so beautiful! thanks
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This got me interested in the original...thanks!
chevy09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
oh this is good, i feel broken for the ending of paper heart hoping there's more in that story. Your one shot is a relief.
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Really good. I read this first then went back and read Paper Heart. You really gave them a believable continuation. It almost felt like the original author wrote this. That's really impressive.
doroka2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great job.
Magentablue chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Beautiful outtake. It was so sad after PH. I hope you do another follow up.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »