Reviews for The Next Ten Minutes
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
EXCELLENT.
Ancora Imparo 83 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love love love the original story. But your twist is exactly what I wished would have happened. I've yet to read a fic that makes me tear, but your one-shot managed to make me squeeze a few lol. You are an amazing writer!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
You are fantastic lovely story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You are fantastic lovely story.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i dont think i would be able to forgive and forget unfaithfulness
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I always love your writing... You have a beautiful talent. I lover this oneshot, it was dramatic, but very sweet.

Thank you for writing this.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
so beautiful! thanks
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This got me interested in the original...thanks!
chevy09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
oh this is good, i feel broken for the ending of paper heart hoping there's more in that story. Your one shot is a relief.
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Really good. I read this first then went back and read Paper Heart. You really gave them a believable continuation. It almost felt like the original author wrote this. That's really impressive.
doroka2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great job.
Magentablue chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Beautiful outtake. It was so sad after PH. I hope you do another follow up.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
A heart breaking story, eloquently told, with an ending full of hope. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I haven't read the fanfic this was based off of but after reading this, I will definitely check it out. I loved how you wrote their heartbreak and the eventual hope of coming back together.
JLPinNYC chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So I'm not gonna lie...I was a hot mess after finishing PH last night. It was so, so, so good...and I'm glad I read it. :)

Now, to this...this was definitely my most favorite o/s ever...like EVER. Each step of the way through...especially the arbitration meetings, Bella's night with Riley, and in the hallway at Alice's party...I felt right there with them...hurting and hopeful.

And now...now, I feel all fixed up...nice and new again.

Bravo!