Reviews for The Next Ten Minutes
gabs9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved it.
janshanr chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thank you cuz I'm a HEA kind of a girl.
AvaEliza chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thanks for doing this...The original fic itself was so good but it did its job...feeling awkwardly resolved and wanting more for the both of them. So thanks for was like tums to my heartburn...And I mean that in the best of ways because now I can mark it complete in my head.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving us a hopeful ending! The ending of that story tore my heart out. I always hoped for a reunion. :)
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Now I have to go read the original fanfic - just when I'm trying to wean myself a bit from my fic addiction. Damn you and your mad amazing writing skillz, spanglemaker9! ;)
team rob chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
What a great idea..

Will have to check out others

happymelt chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
you've taken the sting out of "bella is waiting." tytyty

btw- i saw the reveiw hezpixie on the contest post. there's no higher praise than that! :)
Shutterbug121 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was my favorite one!

I hadn't read Paper Heart when the contest came out. After reading it, I loved the way you gave us a little hope :) I do love me a HEA, but also love when they have to work a bit to get there.

jansails chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Really well done, the disintegration of a relationship, finding out the end is not what is wanted, learning change & compromise may be the bridge to rebuilding.

Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
*heaving a huge sigh of relief* Loved it! :)
kpsp95 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I certainly respect the way the author finished the original story, but I do like this adaptation for a ending. I am all for closure at least semi closure to a characters story. Thanks for taking it on.
nysue chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
AHHHHH! That was so good! I'm a bit weepy!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Dammit. Tears on my laptop. Angst with a HEA. Loved it.

twiluv140 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow! That was beautiful and real. Loved the ending - the hope.

When I first read Paper Hearts, my heart broke for these two who were so obviously still in love. I thought about it for days and days - one of only a handful of fics that have brought me to tears. I hadn't realized how much of a HEA girl i was before. And i don't mean rainbows and unicorns and weddings and babies, just that there is hope for a happy life together however that may be. Even knowing the end from the beginning I still had hope but of course it was crushed. This one shot has given it back. Perhaps PH wouldn't have been as powerfully moving as it was if this was the end and I truly appreciate that but to get a glimpse of the possibility of a HEA for these two was incredible.

Your writing never fails to amaze me so if anyone other than Hezpixie could have done this, it would be you.
squidbert chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Don't want to go there to that evil nasty divorce place. Can't imagine it, can barely stand reading about it. Still, great short story despite my lack of comfort with the subject matter. Nicely done.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »