Reviews for The Next Ten Minutes
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ohh

Really tense and well written

The lawyers,

they are their to separate things

not mend people

Reb
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very nice. Thank you.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
aww glad they made story.
gabs9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved it.
janshanr chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thank you cuz I'm a HEA kind of a girl.
AvaEliza chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thanks for doing this...The original fic itself was so good but it did its job...feeling awkwardly resolved and wanting more for the both of them. So thanks for this...it was like tums to my heartburn...And I mean that in the best of ways because now I can mark it complete in my head.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving us a hopeful ending! The ending of that story tore my heart out. I always hoped for a reunion. :)
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Now I have to go read the original fanfic - just when I'm trying to wean myself a bit from my fic addiction. Damn you and your mad amazing writing skillz, spanglemaker9! ;)
team rob chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
What a great idea..

Will have to check out others

happymelt chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
you've taken the sting out of "bella is waiting." tytyty

btw- i saw the reveiw hezpixie on the contest post. there's no higher praise than that! :)
Shutterbug121 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was my favorite one!

I hadn't read Paper Heart when the contest came out. After reading it, I loved the way you gave us a little hope :) I do love me a HEA, but also love when they have to work a bit to get there.

M
jansails chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Really well done, the disintegration of a relationship, finding out the end is not what is wanted, learning change & compromise may be the bridge to rebuilding.

jansails/jan2
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
*heaving a huge sigh of relief* Loved it! :)
kpsp95 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I certainly respect the way the author finished the original story, but I do like this adaptation for a ending. I am all for closure at least semi closure to a characters story. Thanks for taking it on.
nysue chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
AHHHHH! That was so good! I'm a bit weepy!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »