Reviews for Play Video Games
ihatemyasomelife14 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
awww leo sound so cute in this
ihatemyasomelife14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
lol ezio!
this is cute
lol prison box
Suishou Haruka chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Omg this fic is osom! Humor and yaoi! Fuck yeaah!

Pls! Write a sequel or smthg! Cause I wanna read them playing multiplayer! That would be cool!...and kind of bloddy LOL
3LW00D chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
It's even better the third time around! Or is it the fourth? I don't remember. Anyway, I totally love it! Of course he would be swearing at the game, I know I did for a good long time. My friends still laugh at how horribly I get along with Ezio. I wonder what his reaction would be to not being able to jump in the river to escape the lancers?
Droce chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This. Just. This.

Made my night. XD

All so wonderfully in-character, considering the situation.

And Ezio.

I knew there was a reason I figured not to hate him for too long.

(Goddamn, I hated him at the start of ACII, after playing the first one. "He's nothing like Altair! Too cocky! Where the fuck is Malik!" After I got used to him, I started to like him. He's freaking hilarious. XD)
KittyWillCutYou chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This was wonderfully hilarious.
goombablood chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This has made my day good sir :3

Hey, are you going to write another chapter when revelations comes out? I would look forward to it
La-La chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
You forgot Altair's "Hydrophobia"! How could you leave that out with Ezio playing! I can just imagine Ezio trying to flee guards, like we all did at one point or another (and is advised in Ezio's games), by jumping into the river! Ooooh, I can only imagine everyone's reaction to the insta-death.
Everbright chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I FOUND YOU! OMG!

Hi, I read the kink meme pretty compulsively, and I just left a comment on this story over there asking for where the rest of your stuff was.

I'M SO EXCITE! *dancing in a circle* I'm mortally afraid of the kink meme dying, because so many great authors seem to pull inspiration from the prompts. Thank you for filling! Thank You for posting shiny versions! Thank you!
ficfemme413 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Ezio is totally the kind to swear playing videogames..I think him and I would get along just fine :)
angelwithabutt chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Hilarious! I scream at Ezio when he says 'route' in brotherhood, but I yell at him to speak English before I realise that it's not real and he's Italian xD
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Bahahha d'awww... so cute! I can totally imagine these guys sitting around trying to play Assassin's Creed games! 3 adorable
Novoux chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hahahaha, this made my day. Ezio hating himself is hilarious. Poor Leo. Continue this! You must!
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
ANIMOOSE :D I'm gonna start saying that :3

I love how much Ezio hated himself xD

Please continue! It's really awesome _