Reviews for Wishes can come true
I think you're jump of 14 years is far, far too much. It would have been good to see how JJ deals with having same sex parents because there's bound to have been issues because people are basically bastards. Sorry to be blunt but they are. Still a great many mistakes in your story as well making it difficult to read sometimes. You're beta isnt either doing a good enough job or their 1st language isnt English either.
'We're together 24/4'? I think you mean 24/7 I have to be honest and say that i've found this story to be far too long and have skipped several chapters and i've not lost any of the plot. This could have been a lot shorter in length.
I think the biggest pain in Jane's was will be Angela. She'll be trying to arrange the wedding she wants and not the one Jane or Maura want. Can't wait to see her horrendous dress suggestions.
Jane should have brought her gun along and shot Mauras adopted father.
The way you've worded this story suggests that you plan on Jane only having one brother. Will Tommy not be featuring? I have a feeling that Angela will be accepting of their relationship and might even have guess theyre in one before they officially announce it. I wouldnt be surprised if Frank has issues with it though.
Maura said she was meditating which was a lie so why didnt she break out in hives. It seems you're forgetting essential things about the ladies just to fit into your story.
Its weird that Maura compared Jane to a Vampire because I've been reading some stories recently where Jane IS a Vampire lol :)
So Maura is only 30 in this story. Is this a mistake or are you not following the time frame in the tv show.
You desperately need a beta reader or check your chapters before posting since this one and the first one was difficult to read in places. Secondly Jane is being a complete bitch to Maura and needs a good hard slap so I hope she's going to be getting one soon.
Jamaican chapter 62 . 7/19/2017
Great story
Listener chapter 62 . 6/28/2017
i know that this story was published many years ago but it is the first slow burn and then established rizzles fan fiction I have ever enjoyed. it is absolutely perfect , I was very satisfied and very amazed by it. Thank you !
Happy days chapter 62 . 6/25/2017
Loved and hope against all hopes that after all this time you will come back to us with a new story!
Jen chapter 62 . 6/14/2017
This was amazing from beginning to end.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Jen chapter 36 . 6/13/2017
Awesome
Huh chapter 18 . 8/29/2016
Are you really think that women are only breeding machines? You poor thing...