Reviews for For The Good Of The Ship
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
*fans self* That was hot. I snorted at Jayne's response to 'Daddy's coming'. Lolol. I'm still giggling over it. So Jayne. Poor guy didn't get his release, either. Still, some damn good writing.
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
HOTHOTHOTHot!ohh and funny!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
So very, wonderfully hot! :)
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
oh my *fans self* - good smut - sure hope no one was copying your notes in class...

i have always thought jayne and river belonged together; she is the ultimate weapon and has a girl's name - its obvious really...
OneAV chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
damn HOT, too hot even, since I'm at work, not the best time and place to read such hotness! amazing story, and not just for the great sex, but for its sensuality and emotions! Thanks for sharing!
lolathimble chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Smutty Rayne So much fun... and Captain Daddy never fails to make me laugh :)
bob0045 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow. This was hot. Poor Jayne so close and now he has to wait two weeks to finish what was started. Really loved this set.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
ohhhhh lovely - I'm loving this side of them, not all serious and together and figuring out what each other likes. I'll bet River's a very fast learner, oh the mischief she could get up to with a horny Merc ;)
Dherea chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Okay - that was HOT and funny as hell! I was cracking up rewards the end. "Daddy's coming!" "Yes he is!" too funny! Especially when Jayne is pinned under Mal and still grinning. LOL

Brilliant!
Ali chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Giggle...Daddy's coming..."Fuck, yeah he is baby!" That made me grin. Jayne is sooooo dirty but so hot and you know she's going to call him Daddy at some point! I like how you showed us what happened in between. Great series you've got going here.
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Never quit writing Rayne fics. You write them so well, and each new one is better than the last. Seriously, you rock, woman.
jewelshinely chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great middle. Yum! I am sorry for Jayne, though. So close...
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love it! Not too much else to say; excellent smut.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
O shit that all fit great lol
Tince chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So after reading "Tussle" yesterday, I randomly kept saying the words in an attempted Jayne-growl, "Oh girly, the things I'm gonna do fer my ship, " and then dissolving into hysterical (and probably, extremely annoying) giggles.

Imagine my absolute delight when I saw this story. And after reading it... well, let's just say I got my money's worth ;)

I am your fangirl slave (and proud of it) :D