Reviews for Civility
Inverness chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Wow, I'm very impressed with the Illusive Man's dialog here. It's just as... smooth... as I would expect.
Inverness chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm sorry I found this story so late, because it's very well done so far.

I'm disappointed to see it's been quite some time since you've updated, so I hope to see one soon enough in the future.
AssaultSloth chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ha. Awesome.

I love TIM and I think he's one of the most important and interesting ME characters. But alas, he is often relegated, in fanfiction, to a simple bad guy for Shepard to spout platitudes at. I really like several points in this - TIM's words on civility, and especially his telling Miranda that loyalty is a fragile thing.

I really like the idea that TIM is just an awesome manipulator with goals and interests that are a bit shrouded from the player. I've always felt he should mostly be left illusive, but I lean towards the idea that he's something of a good guy sociopath - that he's incredibly smart but bereft of many of the social feelings that we most have. He concluded that the smartest use of his talents was in protecting humans so he does so with whatever means he can come up with while going through the social motions.

Anyway, cool stuff and I look forward to more.
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's always bugged me how some author's have just copped out and had a Renegade Shepard who always sympathised with Cerberus, or a Paragon Shepard where the Illusive Man came back all apologetic after the destruction of the Collector Base.

You've once again, completely broken the mold. A Paragon Shepard who forms a friendship with the Illusive Man. This I will be watching.