Reviews for A Gossamer Cage
Great story!
Logophile Jr chapter 19 . 4/5
This was absolutely phenomenal.
Kyle chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I loved this whole story, it was realistic and it kept me on edge. By far my favorite CM Fanfiction
aspiegiraffe chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
this was amazeballlllllllllllsssssss
Brinohms chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
It would be nice if you wrote another version of this story without the capture/imprisonment. I would like to see how Reid and the team dealt with this without the dramatic capture because Reid's points were valid. But the capture/rescue disguises the real flaws in the team's reactions to Reid that I think have never been addressed.
Graysonation chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. Really, it's amazing. :)
Graysonation chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Three cheers for fluff and a happy ending!
Graysonation chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I hope those two know what they're doing . . . Showing Spencer those tapes could be . . .

wow. Just, good luck to them.
Graysonation chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Oh . . .

'Twas crying when you wrote that beautiful and sad scene with Reid finally losing it . . . I swear, if jason had left, I was gonna find a way into this story, hunt him down, and bitch-slap him for being such a cantankerous ASSHAT.

But that was so sweet, at the end! Love the father-son stuff . . . including the spanking, winkwink. Just sew long as they're together.
Graysonation chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Ughm, the spanking?

Kinda dig it. Yeah.

Still cute. And hooray for Thai food! Maybe Reid can toast and be, ya know, NORMAL-ESQUE again? Pweeze?
Graysonation chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
I sweardagodd, I am going to pimp-slap Morgan if he doesn't stop saying stupid things yesterday. What a dinkus - even if he IS one that cares.

B'aww on the Reid and Garcia moments; if anyone can make him less tense, it's her. And yay for his slowly returning NORMAL social awkwardness, and not so much of this LeaveMeTheFuckAlone-ness. I missed my gawky genius.

Graysonation chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Oh, you STUPID BRILLIANT FBI PROFILERS! That was EGGZACTLY the WRONG thing to say to Reid, don't they freaking remember anything at ALL? Gawd.

Oh, before I forget; I love your descriptions of Reid's PTSD . . . accurate, and heartbreaking to think of, poor lonely guy . . .

At least he has the ever sassy Cat to fight with Gideon for his amusement. Hee.
Graysonation chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Oh, . . .
Graysonation chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
First of all; AWW at the thing of Reid and his beloved kitty-cat. Smiliez.

Then; awww . . . at Reid's line about having been taking care of himself for a long time. Sniffliez . . .

But now it's a sleepover at Reid's with Papa Gideon, so this should be fun. Or, emotionally distraught. Six of one, half a dozen of the other, if you ask me.

Meh, can't wait!
Graysonation chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
At least he's alive, you nitwits. Don't get all jerky because he was pseudo-happy with someone who nurtured and appreciate him!

God, they're gonna need Gideon to pull Reid out of this withdrawal . . . thing is, will he stay? 'Cuz if he isn't gonna play Daddy Dearest for the long haul, then they might as well kiss their BAU Baby Boy goodbye; it'll be too much.

Pweeze be okay, Spencer! They love you, just give 'em a chance to show you it . . .