Reviews for A Gossamer Cage
jayley chapter 19 . 7/10
ok, this was a really great story! seriously, i'd say that on a substance level, it was probably the best one i've ever read. very much about the characters, but with a compelling storyline as well
Chanelx chapter 19 . 6/27
I loved everything about this story… so good!
Chanelx chapter 5 . 6/27
Wow, I just cannot stop reading, even though I have 9 tests in the following days, lol. I'm glad you put the BAU's pov in this story, it makes it even better than it was before.

It really looks like it's a book I bought from the store, that's how well written I find this - you have very little errors in this story and it doesn't even bother me. Even though it usually does.

Once again, very well done.
Chanelx chapter 3 . 6/27
I couldn't help but review - again! I just want to express the love I feel for this story, even though I'm only at chapter 3! I just love the way Reid's emotions and thought are running wild, thinking everybody has left him and now Hal as well.

I just NEED to review... But I don't think you'd mind! Geheheh
Chanelx chapter 2 . 6/27
One word: wow!
I'm only at chapter 2, but I already love this story! It's very well written and also extremely original. I've never read a story with the same content or idea. Just... Wow. I'm super excited to see how this'll end!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 19 . 5/6
This spoke to on a very deep level. Brilliant job.
Really liking this.
I've read this before but just had to read it again. I just love the relationship between Reid and Gideon, and this had me tearing up at times.
I don't usually like spanking in fanfiction (unless it's consensual fun time) but this sort of works for some reason. I laughed when Jason said that Hotch would probably be fired if he tried it.
It's just such a sweet and endearing story.
Sincerely,
Jerseyrose.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Brilliant story, I especially enjoyed the emphasis on the familial relation of the BAU.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Great story!
Logophile Jr chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
This was absolutely phenomenal.
Kyle chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I loved this whole story, it was realistic and it kept me on edge. By far my favorite CM Fanfiction