Reviews for A Gossamer Cage
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 9/9
Brilliant story, I especially enjoyed the emphasis on the familial relation of the BAU.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 19 . 7/18
Amazing! I love it! :D
Vivid Escapist chapter 19 . 6/16
Great story!
FireFox Vixen chapter 18 . 5/7
Great story!
Logophile Jr chapter 19 . 4/5
This was absolutely phenomenal.
Kyle chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I loved this whole story, it was realistic and it kept me on edge. By far my favorite CM Fanfiction
aspiegiraffe chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
this was amazeballlllllllllllsssssss
Brinohms chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
It would be nice if you wrote another version of this story without the capture/imprisonment. I would like to see how Reid and the team dealt with this without the dramatic capture because Reid's points were valid. But the capture/rescue disguises the real flaws in the team's reactions to Reid that I think have never been addressed.
Graysonation chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. Really, it's amazing. :)
Graysonation chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Three cheers for fluff and a happy ending!
Graysonation chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I hope those two know what they're doing . . . Showing Spencer those tapes could be . . .

wow. Just, good luck to them.
Graysonation chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Oh . . .

'Twas crying when you wrote that beautiful and sad scene with Reid finally losing it . . . I swear, if jason had left, I was gonna find a way into this story, hunt him down, and bitch-slap him for being such a cantankerous ASSHAT.

But that was so sweet, at the end! Love the father-son stuff . . . including the spanking, winkwink. Just sew long as they're together.
Graysonation chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Ughm, the spanking?

Kinda dig it. Yeah.

Still cute. And hooray for Thai food! Maybe Reid can toast and be, ya know, NORMAL-ESQUE again? Pweeze?
Graysonation chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
I sweardagodd, I am going to pimp-slap Morgan if he doesn't stop saying stupid things yesterday. What a dinkus - even if he IS one that cares.

B'aww on the Reid and Garcia moments; if anyone can make him less tense, it's her. And yay for his slowly returning NORMAL social awkwardness, and not so much of this LeaveMeTheFuckAlone-ness. I missed my gawky genius.