Reviews for Goodbye
cjrocks24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Please post ure stories they were great to read
EO LOVE FOREVER chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I had a crazy dream that you upgraded "An Officer and a Gentleman" and how it was morning I turned on my computer and looked for you to see if it was true. It was not : ( I hope you come back one day.
And "Red" was the hottest story I read. OMG !
Anyway, How are you? I hope you are well and your family. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Do you have a copy of your old story summer by the lake? If so could you please repost it. I love it.
a friend chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
just dropping by to say that I hope all is well with you, and that I seriously miss your stories.
Prentissrose chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm sure you were an excellent author and I advise you to come back to fan fiction with the intent to ignore all hate mail and nasty comments people make. I really wish that I was given the chance to read some of your stories and I just randomly stumbled across you page! Hope you decide to come back, but if you don't I respect your decision :)
xoxoxo Emily.
bestdamncc chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
please, please come back and finish An Officer and a Gentleman :'(
star jelly chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I am so sorry that this has happened to you! I offer my deepest apologize for all the nasty things other people on this site have said to you. That is not in the spirit of this place at all.

I understand that life always takes priority, but I hope that one day you decided to repost, and/or write new stories. You are a very talented writer, and you shouldn't let that gift die!

~*jelly
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Pleaaaaaasseeeeeee come back and repost your original stories, actually, after a year-and-a-half break from fanfiction (uh. You see the 100th episode of Bones? Yeah, panic attack, tail spin, therapy, klonapin. Looooong story. Apparently I base far too much of my conception of reality on fiction.) anyways I came back JUST to find one of your stories that I remembered, it was an SVU one, I can't remember much detail but I figured I could figure it out, but it seems like most of the people I used to read from suffered from the same disenchantment I did. It's so sad to see someone go and take their beautiful work with them. I went back in my email to look you up and figure out if your posts were still up, I miss them, please come back and repost the old stuff at least. Hugs, hugs, hugs, I'm sorry people were rotten to you, they suck and they can all bite me. Because that's the mood I'm in today. Hah. Anyways. Long rambling review/over!
lexi2405 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Man I miss your stories being on here! I always come and check though hoping to see Something More posted again. Well hope all is well in your life. :)
ClaudiaJoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So sorry to hear that people are so inconsiderate of what you are dealing with. Just wanted to say that i loved ALL of your stories and wish you all the best. I am very sad to see you go. Thank you for what you have shared with everyone. :)
30fan1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
your stories were one the best :) loved them and wish that maybe you well come back...
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm so sorry, Sam! People are assholes and you had no right to be treated like that. You are an AMAZING writer, and I mean that with all my heart. You have been like my #1 favorite author for a long time because you always give readers what they want in the stories. xD Plus you write really good smut, if I don't sound too creepy. You are so awesome and I really hope you know that your real viewers love you and want you to come back. 3 Hope you come back soon!

Love, Mickey

(XxfallingdeeperxX)
Paty chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was without internet for a long time and now that I ran back to see if updates had the history of the Marine (Elliot) and police (Olivia) and she becomes pregnant and Elliot does not want the baby in the incubator that is

I tried both the website and now I found you, I'm sad to know that is not going to continue this story and no one else, but if you're not happy to write more then I wish you all the best and thank you for having shared some stories us over the years.

Good luck to you
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I just thought you should know chapter 3 of this story ( s/6979370/3/Lust) bears a striking resemblance to your story with Liam and Elliot. In fact, I think there are at least two lines that are exactly the same as things you wrote.
bre chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
that is understandable that u would not want to make storys any more because of mean ans curle people because i know how u feel because i love to sing but people siad mean thing to me and i wanted to quit and i did and i did not sing for months but i relise that i cant quit on something that i love so i am saying that if u love write storys dont give it up becuase of stubed that have nothing beter to do but be mean and i love your storys. i have lokke and love evry one 3 )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »