Reviews for Goodbye
Maria chapter 1 . 4/20
Thank you so much for the fics you have posted in the past. I really enjoyed and appreciated them. I am truly sorry that people were rude to you on this site. That is not the spirit of this community and I apologise on behalf of them. If you ever decide you wish to post your fics again, (and I sincerely hope that you do) I am sure many people (including me) will be ready and waiting to welcome you back to this community.
I hope life treats you well and best wishes for the future.
I honestly nearly upset that people were being mean to you. I hope you upload again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Please repost your stories I've heard great things about them.
jlo10131121 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I cannot describe to you how sad this makes me, that ignorant and idiotic people have made you leave something that should have been FUN. Ultimately, we (and I say we because I an a fanfic author myself) write because we have a story to tell. Sometimes that story is thwarted with real life problems that are beyond our control or because we lose the inspiration that started that story. Regardless, we write for US, not to the 'fans,' not to the reviews, though those are wonderful (most of the time). I've never been a fan of readers TELLING an author, "DO THIS."

I'm sorry I'm about to get crass right now. FUCK THAT. It's our story and our vision and as a reader you do not get to TELL US the way it should go. That kind of entitlement has NO place here. Period.

I'm sad you're leaving/have left, but thank you for your stories that you've shared over the years. I'm only sad I cannot re-read them any longer. (Honestly I haven't read SVU fic in so long I cannot recall what you had that was finished that I adored - and if I followed you, I adored your fic.)

I'll miss your writing and your stories, your word and your wit. Thank you for the years of enjoyment.
cjrocks24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Please post ure stories they were great to read
EO LOVE FOREVER chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I had a crazy dream that you upgraded "An Officer and a Gentleman" and how it was morning I turned on my computer and looked for you to see if it was true. It was not : ( I hope you come back one day.
And "Red" was the hottest story I read. OMG !
Anyway, How are you? I hope you are well and your family. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Do you have a copy of your old story summer by the lake? If so could you please repost it. I love it.
a friend chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
just dropping by to say that I hope all is well with you, and that I seriously miss your stories.
Prentissrose chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm sure you were an excellent author and I advise you to come back to fan fiction with the intent to ignore all hate mail and nasty comments people make. I really wish that I was given the chance to read some of your stories and I just randomly stumbled across you page! Hope you decide to come back, but if you don't I respect your decision :)
xoxoxo Emily.
bestdamncc chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
please, please come back and finish An Officer and a Gentleman :'(
star jelly chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I am so sorry that this has happened to you! I offer my deepest apologize for all the nasty things other people on this site have said to you. That is not in the spirit of this place at all.

I understand that life always takes priority, but I hope that one day you decided to repost, and/or write new stories. You are a very talented writer, and you shouldn't let that gift die!

~*jelly
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Pleaaaaaasseeeeeee come back and repost your original stories, actually, after a year-and-a-half break from fanfiction (uh. You see the 100th episode of Bones? Yeah, panic attack, tail spin, therapy, klonapin. Looooong story. Apparently I base far too much of my conception of reality on fiction.) anyways I came back JUST to find one of your stories that I remembered, it was an SVU one, I can't remember much detail but I figured I could figure it out, but it seems like most of the people I used to read from suffered from the same disenchantment I did. It's so sad to see someone go and take their beautiful work with them. I went back in my email to look you up and figure out if your posts were still up, I miss them, please come back and repost the old stuff at least. Hugs, hugs, hugs, I'm sorry people were rotten to you, they suck and they can all bite me. Because that's the mood I'm in today. Hah. Anyways. Long rambling review/over!
lexi2405 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Man I miss your stories being on here! I always come and check though hoping to see Something More posted again. Well hope all is well in your life. :)
ClaudiaJoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So sorry to hear that people are so inconsiderate of what you are dealing with. Just wanted to say that i loved ALL of your stories and wish you all the best. I am very sad to see you go. Thank you for what you have shared with everyone. :)
30fan1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
your stories were one the best :) loved them and wish that maybe you well come back...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »