Reviews for Just My Luck
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 3/6
Intense. I totally hated Julia
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this, it is a wonderful story of Jake and Bella and Quil and Embry who are just perfectly written. Bella comes out of her depression after she jumps from the cliff and decides she wants to live again and have a real relationship with Jake. She finds herself in 'the friend zone' with Jake. I love her internal references to Jake's girlfriend. I love how she can handle Quil and Embry and their somewhat intrusive attempts to get her to get Jake to notice her. She doesn't freak out on them which is so cool. She also doesn't want to be the reason Jake cheats on his girlfriend so Jale has to make the decision on his own. I love Bella's thoughts about Jake and his body and how both their beds are too small. This was a perfect story, like others you have written and which I have enjoyed.
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I never reviewed this story? No way! I favourited it ages ago:) I loved Bella's voice in this story. For once, she sounded real, NOT like a mock-Shakespearean character. Oh, and I loved your rendition of Jacob, too. I was looking at your profile, and I'm so sad that you've moved on to E/B fics:(
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love how this story is written. I think it is great that Bella is able to let Jake finally know how she feels. I also love that they are going slow. I think I read this when it was in the contest as well.
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love it when oneshots are full stories all on their own. I loved jealous Bella and all of her nicknames for Julie particularly the rarely used trollop. Your Quembry were hilarious and completely made this story. My favorite scene was Embry barging into Bella's and forcing her into the shower. Love love love it!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Love it.
niamhg chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Loved it! This was soo funny. Quil and Embry are really a riot & Jake is blind ! laughs On to the sofa ha! hugs!
nipponophile chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, I love the movie Chocolate, Johnny is even more swoonsome than usual...but Jake is equally if not more swoonsome in this story. You've got the tone of him and Bells exactly right. Has this piece won any awards? It should...
TeamJacobYeah chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
See, I knew I would be reading something from you soon! I giggled like crazy (I mean I sprayed pop all over my desk) at the first half of this. Quil and Embry are so funny. And sweet. And clueless. In a helping-but-not-really-helping kind of way. And then I kinda sniffled at the meddle of this, thinking Jacob could be happy with anyone else but Bella. And then you made me smile at the ending. Of course Jacob could only be with Bella. (At least in MY world!) Another wonderful story!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Good gravy girl, am I the first person to read this? I love Quil and Embry, they are such blatant characters.I really enjoyed this Looong one shot, especially since it was (lemon) zestfully , I hate to be so naive, but what the heck is the 'p' word? I was wracking my brains trying to decipher it's meaning.
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Definitely tickled my fancies. Two thumbs up! :)
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was totally awesome make some more of this fanfic please xx
symmasters chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved it
luvinJ chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You did a great job with Quembry. I laughed until I thought I would pee. It is just as great reading it the second time. this is one of those go to one-shots when I need a pick me up. Wonderful!
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh, this was hilariously funny and soooooo cute ;) LOVED that Quil and Embry were spilling every one of Jake's secret fantasies about Bella to her, in an effort to get rid of the evil-new-girlfriend.. LOL

And this: "So there's no gentlemanly way to say this" - Quil, like you were even going to TRY! ROFL

Loved it :)