Reviews for Some Overdue Sowing Of The Wild Irish Oats
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Shamrock shakes got me through my first wisdom tooth extraction. Imagine my dim-witted surprise when I gained 6 lbs on a liquid diet:(
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hahaha! Emily made the first move! Still very ecstatic they are now together!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Another Great Story! Glad Em made the first move! Loved it!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Loved it
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I just came across this fic now and loved it. Great job!
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
WOW and yummers! sure glad Emily was able to knock back some dutch courage and get on with it...if she were to wait for him to make the first move...Henry and Jack might have graduated College already!

Aren't they so cute together? well, it's a given. i too, am sad that the show could not put them together and put out some dumb excuse called Fraternization! What an excuse! don't they know that if they were to pair these two on screen together, the ratings will go sky rocket literally! And if they do, put them together, they would last longer than any pairing on other shows because they are so level headed and so practical. not to mention so together as far as their brains are concern! More than compatible! Yowza!

thank you for putting this cute one shot! loved their moments! and so glad HOtch, for once, didn't give a damn about proprietary!

thank you!

Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hey I have just read this story and I really liked it. It was very sweet and in some way very much them. Nice little oneshot.

Please update Gingerbread girl soonish:-) I look forward to the ending on that one...

any loved this little oneshot.

hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hahaha! I LOVED this, especially how you ended with them going to get food. That seems like a very Hotch and Emily-ish thing to do. :-D

Keep writing!
camiscintra chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Talk about an awesome one-shot! You did an amazing job on this one.

I was reading and grinning like an idiot the whole time, lol. This fic has everything I love to read in a H/P story!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was an Awesome one-shot!

made me groan, smile, laugh and 'aaaawh' troughout the story.

mummacass chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
go rock the casbah Hotch!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hey hey, I loved this! St. Patrick's Day one-shot definitely works.

I loved that Emily was the one who jumped out first, and that Hotch triple-shot-ed his way into a relationship.

I also would like to state that I did, in fact, remember to wear green on this fine holiday, but did not imbibe the alcohols. I had spanish class: el mono es curioso ...
History05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love it!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
VERY cute. I love Aaron's playful side.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
you did a great job on this story... love it...