Reviews for The Experiment
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 5/22
uhm... the link you showed doesn't work and I don't see a link on your profile
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
How come it wount work for me
IAmBehindYou123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Hey, I'm late at finding this! But either way, I thought it was good for such a short chapter that I was disappointed the 2nd wasn't one. Is it still available anywhere? I have tried to find it but to no avail. I would love to read it! :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
The website is in my profile guys!
Fangirl chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
What is the website?
Annytin the Nomad chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
KEEP WRITING :D I wanna read more! :D
Emz0 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I really love this story! I hope you put it up on your site
girlyoudon'tknow chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
PLEASE CONTUE THIS I WANNA SEE THE SEMES GET IT ON, I WANNA KNOW HWT HAPPENS, I AM BEGGING YOU!
wishIwereanime chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
There needs to be more, this is amazing *o*
Leigh's Last Laugh chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I stumbled upon this story by happenstance and find myself having to review. These are some seriously crack pairings, and yet it is so flipping hilarious . . . and hot. Miyagi about to top a willing "Ukehiko" takes the cake. Now I shall go back to laughing my ass off and hope that you eventually write more.
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
PLEASEE UPDATE! I always check this sotry and when I see no update, I get really sad! Please tell me if ur going to continue this story!
Mina Kye chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Wow! They really went all out! I never would have expected this type of situation!

You did an awesome job so far! Keep up the good work! _
kwkyori chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Love this so far! Keep it up! 3
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
i sooo cnt wait for more i love it
Aku-Ichigo chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
.AMAZIIIING! Misaki and Shinobu making out? hell yeah! Akihiko and Miyagi peeping? HELL YEAH! me wants to read moar? ! I really love all of your fanfics, but this one made me die of awesomeness! had to calm down first before rewieving xD this is my first time writing comments on your work though (too shy to do it -) so yeah, please keep writing these wonderful stories that make me fall in love with every time!

~from ur faithful fangirl Ichigo :D