Reviews for Love Is On the Air
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoy your style of writing, thank you for this fun story.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awwww that was sweet. Edward is so clueless sometime. GLad he got his sh%t together. Great story!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So sweet. Glad he grew a pair and realized she only wanted him. (Even though Zac Efron is mighty yummy... Just sayin). ;-)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
loved this so much! you guys are an amazing team!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was a wonderful story! I loved it! I wish there was more! I am always sad when there isn't a next button on your stories! :D
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So sweet!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww me likey lots. So sweet. Destined to be together forever.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You both are fuckin amazing.
maarit chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Cute story, really god damn cute!
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
darkNnerdy recommended your story at :

Lately, song fics are my dirty little pleasures. I’m a music whore at heart, and if it’s used well in a fic then i’m instantly moaning about it. Seriously, though, I soundtrack almost everything in my life, and I LOVE when anyone can write a fic about a song that moved them or they love themselves. In this we get Lucky, by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, and a very funny but very sweet collab.

Love Is On the Air is that fic for me that is going on my re-reads list. When I fic dived this a week ago, I wasn’t sure I would like it and I cast it aside. I’m kicking myself for that now. It’s only a one-shot, but it packs a hell of a punch. At a little over 8500 words, you get more about Edward and Bella than most can fit in an entire multi-chap. There is a funny-as-hell meet and greet and a very intense first kiss that grabbed me by the boobs and pulled me in. I seriously had the creepiest, cheesiest grin while reading that scene! They write snarky Bella brilliantly.

Who loves PossesiveWard? *raises hand and bounces* Now add Zac Efron and a misunderstanding and you have one of the funniest Edward moments.

Pretty boy mother fucker.

Fucking hair gel using–High School Musical singing–should have been in Glee–younger than me mother fucker.

Nothing makes me swoon like a pissed off Edward who wants to beat the shit out of anyone that touches Bella.

Okay, I’m going to stop now because if I don’t I’ll just try to reenact the entire thing with my kids’ Power Rangers. If you want to read a fic that has angst, humor, fluff, and so much more, then give this one a try. It’s some of the best story telling I’ve seen in a while, and I can’t wait to read it again.
MommaAbby chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love it! But let's be honest...I love whatever story you're peddling. You may even be able to sell a slash story to me. Maybe. I have that much confidence in your story telling abilities! )
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Bella was totally spoilt, Bradley Cooper, Zac Efron, Askars and Edward, what a choice! I must confess though, I'd love me some Askars.

Great story, very sweet and romantic!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow. That was great. Zac Efron is hot. Edward was adorable though. And I loved Bella too. She was pretty bad-ass.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Perfect. Sweet. Just what I needed!
edstruegirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011