Reviews for Love Is On the Air
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Bella was totally spoilt, Bradley Cooper, Zac Efron, Askars and Edward, what a choice! I must confess though, I'd love me some Askars.

Great story, very sweet and romantic!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow. That was great. Zac Efron is hot. Edward was adorable though. And I loved Bella too. She was pretty bad-ass.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Perfect. Sweet. Just what I needed!
edstruegirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So creative! Loved it!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awww...this is so incredibly cute and sweet. I loved every minute of it! *runs to add y'all to author alert* (-totally can't believe I didn't do that after LiMB)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow i dont know how i misswed this one back in Ma4ch but i'm glad i'm caught up noW! this is awesome i really loved this o/s

you gals rock

thanks
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
totally enjoyed this!

love that they got married. and can't believe edward was jealous of zac efron. hahaha!
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This one shot was awesome! The part of the MTV Awards and Zac Efron was hilarious! Poor Edward, he was so jealous...

You did an amazing job, as always!
spannieren chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
so sweet :)
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was great! You guys are a wonderful team. I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper, so I'm not much help, but I think Becca (Gothic Temptress) reads Harry/Draco slash. ;)

Harry/Dobby slash. LOL!
LoneChasteSoul chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Brilliant & beautiful & amazing & I loved it.

Thank you!
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
really sweet i really liked it!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved every word :D
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ahhhhhhhhh...so sweet and so perfect...and they are lucky to be in love with their best friend...I freaking love how you used Zac Efron bwuhahahahahha I couldn't stop snickering thinking of Edward being jealous of Zac freaking Efron...LOL...still laughing...love it to death...cosmo girl and zzac sitting in a tree...bwuhahahha loved it thanks ladies (I use that term losely-as I use all my terms!) xoxooxoxooxo
MissRe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Amazing job you two. I really loved this. I thought Bella and Edward's relationship was great. I thought the issues they had to deal with were really relevant to their work. The Zefron nod was really cute - I got a kick out of it. Got a kick out of Bella's comment to Carlisle and hate that she had to find out that way about Edward. Edward didn't know about the insanity that made her miss his signal - and I hate he got emo because of it. Poor boy was a little jealous. Thank goodness Bella stepped up to the plate and went after him! I also loved that Edward was working on manning up and got his own show so he could be back home with his girl. I loved the ending - yay for the Masens! Loved it!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »