Reviews for Love Is On the Air
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow. That was great. Zac Efron is hot. Edward was adorable though. And I loved Bella too. She was pretty bad-ass.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Perfect. Sweet. Just what I needed!
edstruegirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So creative! Loved it!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awww...this is so incredibly cute and sweet. I loved every minute of it! *runs to add y'all to author alert* (-totally can't believe I didn't do that after LiMB)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow i dont know how i misswed this one back in Ma4ch but i'm glad i'm caught up noW! this is awesome i really loved this o/s

you gals rock

reesessweetie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
totally enjoyed this!

love that they got married. and can't believe edward was jealous of zac efron. hahaha!
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This one shot was awesome! The part of the MTV Awards and Zac Efron was hilarious! Poor Edward, he was so jealous...

You did an amazing job, as always!
spannieren chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
so sweet :)
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was great! You guys are a wonderful team. I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper, so I'm not much help, but I think Becca (Gothic Temptress) reads Harry/Draco slash. ;)

Harry/Dobby slash. LOL!
LoneChasteSoul chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Brilliant & beautiful & amazing & I loved it.

Thank you!
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
really sweet i really liked it!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved every word :D
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011 sweet and so perfect...and they are lucky to be in love with their best friend...I freaking love how you used Zac Efron bwuhahahahahha I couldn't stop snickering thinking of Edward being jealous of Zac freaking Efron...LOL...still it to death...cosmo girl and zzac sitting in a tree...bwuhahahha loved it thanks ladies (I use that term losely-as I use all my terms!) xoxooxoxooxo
MissRe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Amazing job you two. I really loved this. I thought Bella and Edward's relationship was great. I thought the issues they had to deal with were really relevant to their work. The Zefron nod was really cute - I got a kick out of it. Got a kick out of Bella's comment to Carlisle and hate that she had to find out that way about Edward. Edward didn't know about the insanity that made her miss his signal - and I hate he got emo because of it. Poor boy was a little jealous. Thank goodness Bella stepped up to the plate and went after him! I also loved that Edward was working on manning up and got his own show so he could be back home with his girl. I loved the ending - yay for the Masens! Loved it!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, you two! What a story! Truthfully, I rarely read one-shots because I'm always left wanting more, but I read this because it's YOU TWO, and yes, I'm left wanting MORE! As usual, you guys wrote it beautifully. Humor, heat, emotion, lust, and ultimately tenderness-yup, it pretty much covered it all. And I ended up in tears. Yeah, I'm a sap, but you gave it such a beautifully sweet and touching ending, how could I help it? Jeez, I'm only human!

The only thing I'm going to get on your ass about, though, is your little comment about the guy who was obviously supposed to be Rob. Or at least I think it was. I understand Edward is amazing, and yes, I love him, in all of his incarnations, and this one was spectacular, but did you have to make him seem so, what was it she called him, uninteresting? I mean, I know she loves Edward, but please! Rob's anything but uninteresting! She could've at least noticed his sexy jaw or his beautiful, long fingers or something! Okay, I know, it's only a fanfic, but I guess I was just a little offended on his behalf! I know, I know, it was funny. Anyway, I love you writing, and I'm so excited you're writing another multi-chap. I've missed you two!

108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »