Reviews for Love Is On the Air
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
C&M-

Back to your usual tricks I see. This is so cute. The idea of Edward being too old for Bella and being jealous of Zac Efron is so freaking hilarious! That first scene at Bella's truck is brilliant. Totally hot!

Thanks for writing this. Not an HP fan but certainly into whatever you write for Twilight!

BOH
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Harry/Dobby is so wrong, but this one shot was so right. The beach and Edward...what more does a girl need?
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lovely story :)

Even though I kinda hate Zac Efron I can appriciate his abs...:P

The song Lucky is all kinds of awesome and so is this story! XD
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

Rose.

*more giggling*

Edward. Glorious peen.

*sigh*

Zefron slipping her his digits... priceless.

Rolling in the sand in Thailand. With Edward. Yes and please and thank you.

Knowing you two are collaborating on a new story? The best ever!

I 3 Harry Dobbins.

xo

Em
ja6108 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really sweet. Lots of depth for a short story.
rubell chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
honestly, you ladies almost make me want to twit! lmao!
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love you two so much its crazy...This is such a cute sweet story. Edward reminds me of Anderson Cooper...which I need someone to write fic about because I love him so. You two are amazing and write so well together. You are like peas and carrots ok now I am going Forrest Gump on you. Anyway LOVE it..can not wait for more of the EPIC awesomeness that is CosmoandMarvar. XOXO
Jessypt chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I got a chance to read this today on my way home from Chicago... really thought this was cute. And was giggling over Efron. Hysterical!

Jess xoxo
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh, wonderful! I love how much they love each other.
polyphany chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love it! But a serious warning is needed that was so not wusperv safe...or maybe I just read WAY too much angst today. I think I'm dehydrated from crying too much, LOL.
obsessed1012 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved it.
EyesLikeThat chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awh wow. This was amazing. I love when I get alerts with something new from u guys. Loved this. Adding alittle zac with some Edward jealously was fab. Please write more? :). Can't wait to hear more about the new story :) x
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
first of all, awesome song to write this O/S to! one of my favorite songs ever coz the hubs is MY BFF! well, it's true! anyway, thanks for making Edward "Edward Masen"... i don't know why it is, but i just love me some EM fics! and i totally LOLd when i saw the story summary that it's about E/B and some ZEfron! and awww, "Live from the Red Carpet at the Academy Awards…this is Bella Swan Masen." )
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really loved! I was amazingly sweet. I think Edward is kinda prone to overreaction, thank god Isabella could breach between continents and between them!

Looking forward to your new story!

Love from France,