Reviews for Love Is On the Air
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was a nice happy story. I like nice happy stories.

And I'm glad there was no Harry/Dobby. Because house elves? Always look like they need a bath. Yeah. Yuk.

And if you want to have two cute neighbors named Harry and Draco who are really into Project Runway, Real Housewives and changing rats into pretty teapots? Well, I wouldn't want to stop you. Now see, I'm actually getting an idea for a fanfic. Too bad I don't write lol.
littleblueduckk chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Good one shot. :-D Keep up the great work you two.
SunnyBunny13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Ladies. I love you guys.

This story was adorable. And hilarious. And OMFG.. Zac Efron. hahahaha And your Edward's thoughts about Zac Efron. I was cracking up.. out loud.. again.. like always. hahahaha

Thank you ladies for something new from you guys.. I am having a pretty rough time right now, life is chaos. I want you to know that your story made me smile, swoon and laugh. All the things I needed. You guys are the best!

Fun, sweet, funny, adorable story. I loved it. And as you know, I love you guys.

bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 3/31/2011

Back to your usual tricks I see. This is so cute. The idea of Edward being too old for Bella and being jealous of Zac Efron is so freaking hilarious! That first scene at Bella's truck is brilliant. Totally hot!

Thanks for writing this. Not an HP fan but certainly into whatever you write for Twilight!

2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Harry/Dobby is so wrong, but this one shot was so right. The beach and Edward...what more does a girl need?
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lovely story :)

Even though I kinda hate Zac Efron I can appriciate his abs...:P

The song Lucky is all kinds of awesome and so is this story! XD
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw that was sweet
EMCxo chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*wipes tears*

Cut offs.

*can't breathe*

*more giggling*

Edward. Glorious peen.

Zefron slipping her his digits... priceless.

Rolling in the sand in Thailand. With Edward. Yes and please and thank you.

Knowing you two are collaborating on a new story? The best ever!

I 3 Harry Dobbins.

ja6108 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really sweet. Lots of depth for a short story.
rubell chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
honestly, you ladies almost make me want to twit! lmao!
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love you two so much its crazy...This is such a cute sweet story. Edward reminds me of Anderson Cooper...which I need someone to write fic about because I love him so. You two are amazing and write so well together. You are like peas and carrots ok now I am going Forrest Gump on you. Anyway LOVE it..can not wait for more of the EPIC awesomeness that is CosmoandMarvar. XOXO
Jessypt chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I got a chance to read this today on my way home from Chicago... really thought this was cute. And was giggling over Efron. Hysterical!

Jess xoxo
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh, wonderful! I love how much they love each other.
polyphany chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love it! But a serious warning is needed that was so not wusperv safe...or maybe I just read WAY too much angst today. I think I'm dehydrated from crying too much, LOL.
obsessed1012 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011