Reviews for Love Is On the Air
bottleblonde66 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great job gals! Keep it coming...
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was awesome!

xoxo
laraspain chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hahaha this put a smile on my face from top to bottom. Specially I loved the boy-bear reference and the "team pecs or team sideburns" one. Very sweet and really funny too. I'm do glad I have you on author alert. And for the record I find Efron totally unappealing (true I'm 34 and he could be my little brother ) and even Rob is way younger too I've never feel that way about him, just a never ending lust ;D
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love love love this. The whole Jake thing was hilarious. Good Job.
tbar1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was sweet. I was worried for a second that she would choose Zac (just kidding).
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
God you two are funny! I nearly spat my tea out when I got to the part about Bella interviewing Rob (?) on the red carpet - and that Zac Effron stuff was gold. I am very concerned about the a/n though. Shipping Harry and Dobby! Dude - he's and elf. That is just all kinds of wrong :)
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Loved this so much!

It's so cute they have that sign, a way for Bella to let Edward know she loves him when they're apart.

I also love that Edward isn't the overconfident male, but that he has his own insecurities. And jealous of Zack Efron? LMAO! :) IMHO there's just no competition, haha.

I also loved the ending, when it's Bella Swan MASEN! Very nice!
No Baggage 86 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh well done ladies. I freaking love this little story - it rocks. And it’s adorable.

The inner monologues of Bella, and particularly Edward, are hilarious. The use of other characters - Alice in production, pulling the strings, the true love forever of Esme & Carlisle all great - though Jasper as a straight make-up artist - defies belief (not really, lol).

Rosalie as a reality show star with a sex tape? Jacob Black shirtless for the fans on the red carpet? Freaking brilliant.

I have to admit to throwing up a little in my mouth when Effron made his move on Bella, but that’s just me.

Thank you and well done.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I prefer a Nagini-Scabbers ship. They don't normally last too long though.

Thanks for the "contant smile" story!
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
When you two ladies write together, it's the type of #winning Charlie Sheen DREAMS about! This was such a great O/S, it was funny, charming, smart and of course, fucking hot. I may or may not be fangirling like it's my job because you ladies are working on something new, that's awesome news!

Thanks so much for sharing your stuff with us, it never disappoints!

xoxoxoxo

Laura
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great story, chickies! I like them both being journalists!

Keep it up! (that's what she said!)...

xoSus
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved this. It was so cute and hilarious. Zac Efron...sigh. ;). But he's no competition for Edward. Thanks for sharing this with us. -mommyofboth
MadamThang chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Adorabubble.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ya,totally saw that tweet where cosmo went crazy for dobby,would be a nice d/s fic dont u think?yes,and send me harry potter rec's,m begging u..fic was too cute,do you guys have a thing for starting titles with love?(literally and figuratively)..anyway keep it up!
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011