Reviews for Love Is On the Air
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love love love this. The whole Jake thing was hilarious. Good Job.
tbar1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was sweet. I was worried for a second that she would choose Zac (just kidding).
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
God you two are funny! I nearly spat my tea out when I got to the part about Bella interviewing Rob (?) on the red carpet - and that Zac Effron stuff was gold. I am very concerned about the a/n though. Shipping Harry and Dobby! Dude - he's and elf. That is just all kinds of wrong :)
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Loved this so much!

It's so cute they have that sign, a way for Bella to let Edward know she loves him when they're apart.

I also love that Edward isn't the overconfident male, but that he has his own insecurities. And jealous of Zack Efron? LMAO! :) IMHO there's just no competition, haha.

I also loved the ending, when it's Bella Swan MASEN! Very nice!
Ausgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh well done ladies. I freaking love this little story - it rocks. And it’s adorable.

The inner monologues of Bella, and particularly Edward, are hilarious. The use of other characters - Alice in production, pulling the strings, the true love forever of Esme & Carlisle all great - though Jasper as a straight make-up artist - defies belief (not really, lol).

Rosalie as a reality show star with a sex tape? Jacob Black shirtless for the fans on the red carpet? Freaking brilliant.

I have to admit to throwing up a little in my mouth when Effron made his move on Bella, but that’s just me.

Thank you and well done.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I prefer a Nagini-Scabbers ship. They don't normally last too long though.

Thanks for the "contant smile" story!
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
When you two ladies write together, it's the type of #winning Charlie Sheen DREAMS about! This was such a great O/S, it was funny, charming, smart and of course, fucking hot. I may or may not be fangirling like it's my job because you ladies are working on something new, that's awesome news!

Thanks so much for sharing your stuff with us, it never disappoints!

Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great story, chickies! I like them both being journalists!

Keep it up! (that's what she said!)...

dlhk chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved this. It was so cute and hilarious. Zac Efron...sigh. ;). But he's no competition for Edward. Thanks for sharing this with us. -mommyofboth
MadamThang chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ya,totally saw that tweet where cosmo went crazy for dobby,would be a nice d/s fic dont u think?yes,and send me harry potter rec's,m begging u..fic was too cute,do you guys have a thing for starting titles with love?(literally and figuratively)..anyway keep it up!
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved it!
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You actually had my heart aching for these two to get closer together. That Zac-fucking-Efron never stood a chance with Bella. :p Maybe the next awards season, Bella could be sportin a baby-bump!
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was fun and sweet. No lemons, but that's okay. For the record, I like Zefron's abs too, but would still choose Edward/Rob over him. Draco/Harry won't be seeing me there but I'm sure someone else will be and I'm shuddering at the thought of cosmo shippin' Harry/Dobby. Mind you I'm not judging, just quivering in a slightly bad way. ;-)

I'll set my alert to see what comes next out of your collective brain.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Like everything you two write, this is really good. I liked that Zac effing Ephron had a crush on Bella. Also loved the purple carpet clever. Your stories always make me smile and chuckle. Glad that you won. I wish I could keep ahead of all these contests, I always read about them after the voting is done.

Speaking of voting, the MTV movie awards are open for selecting the nom nom nominees. Please spread the word so we can stack the deck for our pets.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »