Reviews for Anything Worth Doing is Worth Doing Badly
Kagira Tachiki chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Pssssssssttttttt. Someone's still reading this. I don't know if you know- or even care, but I'm still waiting with baited breath. I am thoroughly intrigued, and the fact you haven't continued for three- now four years- is saddening. I don't know what I can say to get you to continue writing this master piece in the making, but what I can say is how much I've been hurting for more...Take the feeling of unrequited love (Having your nails torn from your finger if physical pain moves you more) multiply it by 50 and that's how much it hurts. Please...Find it in your heart to continue.
Sa Rart chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
"No one ever suspects the magical time-travelling zombie."

That one made my night. I literally laughed. Out loud. I don't normally do that.

So... more?
flairina chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Well THIS is absolutely heart wrenching. Jeez...

Very nicely done, interesting plot set up, and I'm sad there's no more to it. But what is here is very effective. One of the better tragedy/angst/whatever PMMM fanfics for sure.
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Oh this was great! I do wish you had finished, though..
devilsama666 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This was amazing , Kyoko ang Homura felt so real ! Really good job , keep this up !
lazyass out !
StormFarron185 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
This story is so amazing! Why won't you continue?! This fanbase needs more KyoHomu.

One of the best Madoka Magica fanfics I've seen.
Fleija chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh god with the context of the third movie...Devil Homura indeed. Her witch was spot on, as were you.
Fleija chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Was literally in tears after you made poor Homura hang up on Madoka...but it was so well written! So sorrowful, so in character, so typical. Almost expected. Especially liked the heavy amount of vague foreshadowing, with just enough info to tease. Who's the witch? What did Madoka do? Why is Homura normal?
Faust91x chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Its funny and harsher in hindsight because of what happened in Rebellion with the double persona with red eyes.

I wish there was more of it. I'm...kinda okay with HomuxKyou although I'm still stubborn on HomuMado but whatever suits your fancy.

Hope this gets continued.
SashaBakshir chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Whoa...this is...intense.

I love it. Your spin on the universe and characterization is fantastic.
KiyumiArashi chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This made me shiver and wipe away tears... The way you write, it feels like it's all happening now, it must be something, the present tense, maybe. But I just want you to know that this is worth continuing, if you ever want to. I hope you do.
I wish you luck.
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
...goosebumps... O_O
Truna chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Ifyoudon'tkeepupdatingyouwillbedoomed.

*Ahem.*

Wonderful fanfiction. Please continue; I'm bookmarking this. :)
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I read this again every once in a while and still impressed everytime. It's sad that it was unifinished but still thank you for the beautiful piece.

I hope everything alright there zipcode
islandofhopex chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I just discovered Puella Magi Madoka Magica recently and am very glad this was one of the first fics I found for it. I haven't gotten so thoroughly engrossed in a fic in a long time, especially not for a ship and a plot that had never really crossed my mind before reading.

On par with my usual response to realizing that a fic has been abandoned, I started wondering, about both what was coming next in the story and what became of the author. Is this person, like me, still reading the occasional review notification and mentally forming a reply, sometimes even managing to get out snippets of new material, but ultimately unable to finish anything? Has this person simply lost interest in writing? Is this person even still alive? Am I simply projecting and would make this person uncomfortable, knowing that a stranger was speculating about his/her existence?

Sorry, I got off track there. It's easy to ramble when you're not sure anyone will hear. Basically, I think you're incredibly talented, but I don't wish to guilt you here, as I completely understand how life can throw everything upside down. I just thought, if there's any chance that this person is still reading and would see me saying that his/her story, incomplete or not, made my otherwise dreary day enjoyable, then I wanted to take it.