Reviews for Our Battles
Kyla chapter 20 . 5/13
I absolutely love this fanfic! I just started (and finished) it today so i'm not sure how often you update. But i'm begging you, pls make it soon. I loooovvveee this ship (I know its sort of not a ship bc in the books they actually get together but you wrote this so well! I need to see what happens next with Jily or I honestly might die. Love the story, Great job!
I honestly feel like I’m one of the only people on the planet who hates Snape. I don’t think his actions are justified. Even if he did help Harry and Dumbledore in the end... but hey that’s just my opinion. So I think your portrayal of him is very accurate!
alrightginger chapter 20 . 1/21
Hey there! I know it's been years since you've updated but I'm hoping that you are working on the next chapter! I love this story!
PadfootAndProngsMarauders chapter 20 . 12/11/2017
This is soooo good girl! I just love it! I'm so sad that you probably don't update, seeing as its been around five years, but you definitely should! This I'd beautiful!
MPP1992 chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
Please please please continue! This is so good and I NEED to read what you had planned!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2017
more! its so good
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
This was such a cute fic! I loved how James and lily finally got together! It was wonderful, you write really well, it was a fantastic read!
Tawlz02 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Keep writing. I beg you!
Tawlz02 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
They kissed! Oh my god... THEY KISSED
Tawlz02 chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Loved this chapter so so much!
JustHaveFaith chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Hi! I just finished reading your fanfiction, and I really enjoyed it. I know you haven't updated since 2012, but hopefully you can continue it. Jily just warms my heart!
Nice Egan chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
Hey.
I love this story, and I hope that you didn't given up writing...i hope you update one of these days...
ABrightBlueCalm chapter 20 . 4/16/2016
I. Love. This. Story. Please update it!
Jily for ever chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Ok so I've been binge reading jily fics and WHAT THE HECK. This is a fantastic fic and can you please please please update it...kahdudhbdd I just want to read some more cause it's so darn gooood
An.Ending.Plz chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I love this story! But you haven't updated in 3 years I really don't know if you will even read this but please update. I completely understand moving on from this story but you have so many people who read this, hell I check this story once or twice a day to see if it's updated, people review, pm you and even suggest it to others that the story deserves to be finished. I was just on your profile and saw you updated almost a month ago, so if you do read this please please update, and if you don't want to finish the story at least write one more chapter to finish it, because as good as the story is no one will ever feel fulfilled after reading an unfished story Evan if it is as good as this one, so please just one or two more chapters to end it.