Reviews for A Displaced Red Robin
MoRe pLeAsE!

Oh my gosh you can't just leave it like that! I need more!
ZoraBriallen chapter 14 . 9/16
That's great! When are you going to update? :-)
tatewaki2000 chapter 14 . 9/14
This is nice :p
Ty for sharing.
tatewaki2000 chapter 9 . 9/14
This is suprisingly really fun!
tatewaki2000 chapter 8 . 9/14
This is good :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 9/14
"So you and your Dick are very close"

Snrk. Yay immaturity!
Arla Logan chapter 14 . 9/9
I look forwards to seeing how the meeting goes, and what Tim's plan is.
fallenangelsofolympus chapter 14 . 9/4
please continue this!
Igor the Great chapter 14 . 8/25
I re-found this fic and was glad to see an update, from April of 2016. This continues to be an excellent read.

One more reason Tim could be reluctant to reveal much, is that, in is universe everyone is older. So it is like he went into the past, sort of, and does not want to ruin anything.

I hope you update soon and do keep up the quality work.

Igor
Applegate 134 chapter 14 . 8/1
Cool story I can't wait for the next chapter update soon please I hope red robin gets home everyone must be really worried about him
*snickers* yay Timmy's gonna bitch out Superman~! He's got an excellent point and turn of phrase- Supes need to grow up and deal. Abandoning Superboy like that is incredibly irresponsible of him even if they don't get into the legalities of sharing DNA.
Guest Star chapter 14 . 7/1
Leave this fic alone for a few months and look, it grew another chapter! Really enjoyed the new material. I'm very much looking forward to the idea of Tim talking to Superman — while it may not be fun for either one of them, I'm betting it'll be loads of fun to read. Fingers crossed that Red Robin can make him see sense when no one else has managed it yet.

Also: evil training courses are evil. Have fun, team! xD

Great work! :]
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 14 . 7/1
I honestly thought Tim was going to say that Superman needed grow a 'set'. LOL! I laughed as hard as if he had just thinking about it. I'm hoping in your AU, that Tim can fix all the things that might go wrong, and certainly the situation between Superman and Superboy. Looking forward to the next chapter - hope it's not too long a wait. (just a subtle hint)
PastaSentient chapter 14 . 6/29
Still such a good story! Update soon please :)
hppjowf chapter 14 . 6/20
I love this story. It will be interesting if Tim slips up about Cass, Damian, Steph, or Barbara. I hope you update soon.