Reviews for A Displaced Red Robin
ceciliawillows chapter 15 . 9/6
It's a great story, I hope you finish it.
Echoes 01 chapter 15 . 7/19
This is such a good fic. Your writing is beautiful and you've constructed such an amazing series of events and character interactions. I hope I will be able to read more soon. There just aren't enough good Tim stories out there and I think you've created one of the best :)
DreadedName chapter 15 . 7/14

Tim is my favorite Robin and I have some trouble find stories about him like this.

I LOVE IT!
The Best Guesst chapter 15 . 6/25
Please more!
Gaby chapter 15 . 6/5
I read this when im sad thank you it always cheers me up
A Cup of Joe chapter 15 . 5/13
I just came back to reread this fanfiction after years (because it's pretty much one of my favorite fanfictions of all time) to find that it had been updated, and oh my god, I was delighted.

This is just beautifully written, in the way that Tim arrives and immediately begins to try fixing all the wrong things with the situation, tries to prevent bad things that have happened in his past (which is a typical Tim thing to do), and all the while struggling with home-sickness and the rocky relationship he and Dick had. It's fanTASTIC, it's emotional, I absolutely adore how you've written Tim and the way he interacts with the teamates. How he struggles to think of all these people who he knows as adults as kids who need his help.

I am so scared for Jason and so excited to see what happens when (if?) Tim gets back home and sees Dick, his family, or maybe even Kon again, I'm excited to see all these issues aired out.

And I LOVED the lecture he gave Superman, he just went OFF, I was clapping!

Again, this is an absolutely engrossing story, and I cannot wait for more. Just like, pls don't take 3 years this time if you can? Please?
i hate u
Shara Raizel chapter 15 . 4/26
I really love this story. PLEASE tell me you're going to update it soon! I wanna know what Tim's going to do with Jason's situation. I wonder how Dick is going to plot little ways to convince Tim that he has a place with the team, and I would love to see how Superboy and Superman get along. I LOVE Tim's budding friendship with Roy. He would totally help Dick in his endeavors to convince Tim to stay. I've read this story 3 times and really hope you're going to update it soon. Pretty Please?
Anon chapter 11 . 4/17
This is a really nice story. Thanks so much for sharing!
kasumibat chapter 1 . 4/2
Okay so I found this fic of yours 2 years ago and I came back for another reread because I have way too much time in my hands. Usually I don't review but after..well, how do I put this nicely? The publishing date and the update is mind-boggling. Holy shit, writing this fic took you 5 years? I just need to know: what's this author's waiting gap? Considering that it took 5 years, the gap is probably even longer. If we average this out, it means it takes every 5 months for a chapter to come out. I practically been this - O.o for the entirety of this review/rant (?) This is not a diss or h8ter mail on your writing whatsoever, I hope I made this clear. Well, see you in 2 years then, princess.
Schwiftyyy chapter 14 . 3/29
Wow. Just wow. I've been reading this story straight from chapter 1 and I'm pretty ashamed about how it took me this long to write a review. This is one of my favorite stories on this site and I love the way everything is written and how you can portray the characters so accurately I am just so in love with this story and you're a really talented writer please come back and update this.
Chimaerakitten chapter 15 . 3/26
AHHH! nooooooo... I can't be all caught up, i can't be... :( (but great fic. that last sentence hit me right where it hurts)
Drake-DiAngelo chapter 2 . 2/14
I just wanted to make a point that there is no Kaldur in the comics. Aqualad was Garth in the comics, and there was never even a mention of an atlantian named Kaldur'ahm
Marz1 chapter 1 . 2/10
Good story! I like the single character perspective and how well thought out it is.
This is really freaking good. I meant to write something meaningful, but that didn't happen. Just know that it really, really, really good and I love the way you write Tim