Reviews for A Displaced Red Robin
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
Just a Spade casually dropping by
CyberGeist chapter 19 . 11/20/2022
Beautiful as always! And well worth the wait! Loved this! Also lol Tim is oblivious to how much everyone loved him and it has me cackling! Oh also quick question, so did he wear a mask or sunglasses the WHOLE time at the manor? Like dude I get you wanna keep your secret ID but that seems overkill in a world your not certain you exist in. Hahaha fantastic chapter, thanks for the update!
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 19 . 11/10/2022
Oooo an update! Yay!
GrandNinjaMasterRen chapter 19 . 11/5/2022
This is so cute! Timmy needs all the hugs
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2022
Wonderful chapter! I've missed this story so much, so glad to read it again. Hopefully, Tim will start to realize with this group's help that he has value without having to be useful. I love that Bruce is paying attention to him. He deserves just as much love and support and attention as Dick, even if he doesn't think he wants it or understands it.
Bionerd2Point0 chapter 19 . 11/5/2022
Love love love love love! Thank you so much for sharing! This was an amazing chapter, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Banner chapter 19 . 11/5/2022
Oh, Tim. For such a brilliant guy, you sure can miss the obvious on interpersonal issues.

Broweyesandhair chapter 19 . 11/4/2022
Oh my goodness. Great chapter!
Reichenbach chapter 19 . 11/4/2022
Yay! So excited to see more! And finished, too!
iKnowWhatIdid chapter 18 . 9/3/2022
i love my sad little meow meow so much thank you
Broweyesandhair chapter 18 . 3/29/2022
Great chapter!
Lion Assaulter chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
Next Chapter!
Robin0203 chapter 17 . 1/14/2022
I wish b could meet the other b
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 1/13/2022
I’m back! I missed this story!
juniper294 chapter 18 . 1/1/2022
thank you for sharing this story. I love how in depth the story delves into the relationships, particular between Tim and Dick and Tim and Bruce. great read :)