Reviews for A Displaced Red Robin
Airenee chapter 12 . 4/21
Wahhhhhhh! What next?!
musicfan1346 chapter 12 . 4/20
This is an amazing story! If only, you continued. Thanks for the great read at least, definitely have me wanting more.
AuroralLight chapter 12 . 4/8
Ahhh! This story is nothing short of amazing! i love it. Good job on the writing and the characterization of both Dick and Tim. I love the depth you add by putting the little details in, how Dick paces the same way as he does as Nightwing and what not. I can picture Tim and Dick being exactly as you portray them and responding as they do. Lots of Kudos! You should update! Dont drop this story. Its a great one. :)
formerlyknownasyay chapter 12 . 4/4
This entire fic thus far has been amazing, but the bit about Jason, and the dilemma about whether to let him be adopted or even what to do was the best part. I also loved Batman's mini-test of Tim.
shejams chapter 12 . 3/29
I do hope you plan to continue this!
I was hooked from the first chapter and this cliffhanger is making me bounce with nervous energy.
Oh Wow... Poor Jaybird. Poor Timmy. And Poor Dickiebird.
Would you believe I had a feeling this was going to happen when I started this chapter?
This is excellent. I'm about to have a heart attack. If you want to save my life... please update. Pretty please. My family needs me. :p
Jdorne chapter 1 . 3/17
This fic is soo good,it needs to be .
Kyourin chapter 12 . 1/29
Reading this fic is bordering on the obsessive for me. I didn't even think to review until I reached the end here. I love your writing style.

Ah, but if only there were more interactions between Tim and the rest of the family. I can't wait to see him with Alfred again-! ('Cause I know that has to happen at least once before this fic is done.) Anyway, please update soon!
Emmy Rain chapter 12 . 1/21
Write, because this is absolutely fantastic! Ilikeit and its really good.
Wow! How much longer till Tim gets home
gintama200 chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
this story is really good but can you put in whats going on his earth to see what they think. update real soon
SkyDancer10 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
So this story has been published over the span of 3 years, and I read it in one day, something tells me this is gonna lead to a lot of heartache and yearning on my end. Fantastic story, especially great characterization. Keep on keeping on!
not paranoid enough chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
A cruel place to stop! I hope this story isn't abandoned, because I really want to know what happens.
Deanov chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Amazing story. Every word of it. Been looking for a good Tim Drake story for so long. Please continue.
Arla Logan chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
I hope they figure something out...
This is an awesome story by the way:-)
Chronicles of Potter chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
I always avoided this fic because I never really knew that much about Tim Drake. Now, he is my second fav character XD I read this fic yesterday. This is so good!. I really thought it was going to get boring in between , but it didn't and I am really glad for that. This is amazing and I hope you continue it.