Reviews for A Displaced Red Robin
CrystalBlue chapter 1 . 7/1
I LOVE this fanfic! It’s so hard to find good Tim-centric stories yet here one is. I know life can get in the way but please update :))
darkthunder1589 chapter 17 . 6/20
Man I love this story so much, I’ve read it like 3 times now! This has got to be one of my favorite Tim-centric stories ever! I can’t wait to see more, especially with the relationship between Tim and Dick. Good job!
Senzetzu chapter 15 . 6/9
After reading this far all I can really say is that I find this story kind of boring. There’s nothing exciting here and compared to all the other young Justice stories I’ve read this is just dry.
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 17 . 5/23
Damn. This entire fic is golden. The surprisingly healthy dynamics between this Batman and Tim give me joy! Loved this chapter especially! Poor Tim, though.
Qem chapter 17 . 5/19
Aahhh. Watching Tim's lack of self-esteam is really painful - and comes across as clearly so for those of the Young Justice world in addition. It's really beautifully written.

The conclusion with Tim wanting to call out but trying to hide his signs of pain knowing that it's just going to hurt Dick more is oh so painful.
Camath chapter 17 . 5/15
Love it
katdemon1895 chapter 17 . 5/6
This is heartbreaking but absolutely wonderful, I love how Tim's straightening things out in his wonderful Tim fashion and Dick is absolutely darling, curious to see what will happen with Jason, fingers crossed for a less harrowing future for him
random thing, will Tim look in on his counterpart in this world?
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 17 . 5/6
I am really excited to see where this fic is going :)
Stargaze55 chapter 17 . 5/4
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH !
YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB, DONT STOP!
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPDATE SOON!
shyd1 chapter 17 . 4/30
Yay updates! 3
Sian Blue chapter 17 . 4/29
Omg Dick loves Tim so much and its so heartwarming 3 Thanks for updating:)
Madhu chapter 17 . 4/27
This is literally so good I’m actually cryingbright now. I’ve got legit tears coming out of my eyes, this is so good. Please, please, please continue this. It’s my all time favorite Tim-centric fic and one of if not the favorite Batman fic. I totally understand that life happens, but if you can find the time this is really worth continuing! I can’t wait to see where it goes.
madval29 chapter 17 . 4/24
So Tim is back in a downward cycle. And honestly I really hope dick is right and someone from his own world comes and gets him. But that would be too easy. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/24
Oh shit that went from bad to worse like a zero to sixty moment. Damn. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 4/24
That’s weird why was Superman so accommodating. Was he listening in on Tim and black canary’s conversation. Great chapter!