Reviews for Getting Attention From An Attention Whore
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love this Pairing and you are the best writer of it. Every time I see the movie, I go and read your stories.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I think it's official that I love your writing. This story was great. Thanks for another amazing read. Keep writing.
kc1690 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! I don't know what to say. Now that I think about it they both have features that make them seem... gay. They both have those lips, tom especially.
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I think I love christmas more every time I read a christmas love story and I think Insest is rotting my mind
activelemons chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it ! More please (:
And omg "so can we make out and stuff" lol! That was the best xD
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cuuuuuuuute! loooved it! :D
hoho chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
hahaha another great fic! how touching X) really sweet and cute, awr tom's so crafty lol. Loved the end
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...gah...I like this. oh yes, i do! XD and ridiculous pairing? what ridiculous pairing? no way! i heart this pairing! HEART IT! and about the actors? why shouldnt they read it? this fic is a GOD! god i say, GOD!

great job btw

truly sorry for the...rant. -sweatdrop-
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i hope you never find a cure to the disease that is making you write these stories :P

this was yet another one of your great AITA stories..I don't really like this pairing in general but I like the stories you have written for them and I hope you do more!

I like that you don't pull the AU card and have them not be related to each other but actually deal with how they feel about the fact that they're cousins who have felings for each other.

This one was really sweet (especially the part with the misteltoe :D)!