Reviews for The Dark Knight, the Boy Wonder, and Patrick
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
XDXDXDXDXDXD Patrick is so funny! Please write more soon
Kid Robin chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Nice story. thanks for clearing up why trick wasnt 'in the bat-family' as in kicking joker butt. Nice story!
Kaida Sora Sama chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I love it please update soon.

The title is funny.
airquotes chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
PFFFFT X3c When that said Mr. Dido, I though it said Mr. Dildo. I was like "o_O Bats what are you giving your children to play with?" Anyway, Patrick has automatically become ridiculously awesome. I love it. X3
Karma Killer 11 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
HAHA okay, sorry, that last line was awesomely hilarious. xD Oh, Bats.

Indeed, liking Patrick! He's doing what all older brothers must. It's in the bro-code. ;)
loony chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Make Wally and Dick a couple so Patrick can embaress him!
poniesnpens97 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This is really good! I like the idea, it's different, and still makes sense with the story established by the show
AmaraRae chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
LOVED THIS ALL THE WAY PLEASE UPDATE THIS AND SOON PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
drinkingteawithhellhounds chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
the title itself made me LOl, but also the brother interaction is very carefully thought out and written, a very well done.
Emoperson123 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
i like this continue please
Alexpowers047 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Love it! Really good and the detail you put into the story is great. Looking forward to your next update. :)
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Normally I don't like - scratch that, I HATE - OCs. It's a pretty irrational hatred, but it's there.

BUT YOU HAVE BEAT THE ODDS! I am finding myself very fond of Patrick. :D

Brothers ftw.
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
i like it. i really hope you update! Scenes From A Rogue Life too! i would love to see some more anna/rogue/iron man interaction!