Reviews for Irreversible
Your story has lots of potential. I'm not a big fan of how you wrote Bella, but that's a personal opinion. She complains that Edward is being childish and stubborn, yet she is incredibly hypocritical considering her attitude. However, Edward is just as bad and also in the wrong. I sympathized more with Edward and could even say I disliked Bella. Found her to be an all around bitch, to be frank. Yes, tough love can get you to move, but gentle love can be just as effective. But you write well! This is all just my personal opinion.
annaharding chapter 6 . 2/7
I don't think I like Alice too much - for a best friend she's really kinda jerky. But Isa-bella seems to like her. So I will reserve judgment!
What a mess of a date, tho! Poor Bella! And Edward was also a jerk, telling Tanya he was coming over, right in front of Bella. (And I still think he's a jerk for going on the date while being with Tanya - hmmmm, can you tell I was cheated on in RL? Poisons my perspective.)
annaharding chapter 5 . 2/7
Hmmmm - I think it's rather cad-ish of Edward to go on a date while he's with Tanya, even if he thinks they aren't more than F-buddies. Huh.
(BTW - enjoying this story!)
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/20
Wow im speechlesss. I feel sad that she left. I love this story btw. Not many story like this.
MatingInspires chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Wish I would have read the reviews so I knew this wasn't complete. Will try the other site once I have permissions. Doesn't look done on your blogspot page either :(
sri ffn chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
*blank stare*

okay i'm supremely confused, where did the rest of the chapters go?

the sequel is NOT the next chapter, i can't make sense and i feel like I'm missing a HUGE chunk!

Nana25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Now I will be honest, I didn't finish the chapter. Bella just seems mean, and cocky.
CoppertopJ chapter 28 . 6/10/2012
I am so depressed. I was so excited when I saw this alert, and then BAM, you are leaving FF. I already miss you so. Guess I will be going on over to the new site. See you there my friend.

Dantelover051386 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
i get bella. I do, but that doesnt change the fact shes a hurtful bitch. what she just did to edward. practicaly begged him to make love to her then to throw in in his face that she regretted it. what a fucking BITCH.
Allyn Night chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This looks like a good start! However, it does seem a little unrealistic and irresponsible that they would take Edward to a bar and let him drink while he was on pain medication. Still, I look forward to reading the rest of the story. :)
KimiD chapter 27 . 3/19/2012
I kept to myself the other details that weren't even important to me. What happened that one night was best left unsaid, for they held no bearing whatsoever. It was a night of fun that would mark the end of my single life. I was happy to let it go- there was so much to look forward to.

You know this excerpt from the epi did not sound 'right' now I KNOW she would Never cheat on Edward... but the way this is written... it kinda suggests she did somethin', somthin' with this stripper... just wonderin'

Cannot wait to read the sequel... KD
KimiD chapter 25 . 3/19/2012
As always my dear friend, you are phenomenal~! Looks like we DID get our HEA, totally rad, LOL.

Took them a while to get there... Silly Edward, what was he thinking, it almost seemed like he was trying to sabotage his own happiness. He had everything right there and He was the one running... Him and his self-deprecating ways... What a way to greet your honey when he gets home~ Wow~! I think she got Willy's attention, lol~

Oh EM Gee... girlie~~ loved them lemons, my T fine~~
madehoney chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Im sorry i'm really not reading all, skipping all the E&T sex ugh *gags*

apart from that what the heck is wrong with B why can't be civil!
magmom2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
I hope they work through their problems soon so we can be rid of the two leeches. I guess it's too much to have you tell me how many chapters I have to skip to get to the good part.
magmom2 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I sure hope you are done ironing. These two are so annoying. Tanya is clinging and Jacob is just wrong.