Reviews for Coming Through
Guest chapter 67 . 5/2/2017
Absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read the second part!
Lupine Princess chapter 67 . 12/4/2016
Are you still planning on writing/posting the part 2 to this story? Cause this one is awesome and I can't wait to read the sequel(s?)!
EternalVampQueen chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Love the Dexter thing
JayeMaru chapter 67 . 10/1/2015
Really well done. The set-up and world of the story were creatively imagined and the plot was engaging. Spike's situation when the story began made sense and was truly pleasing in its turn-about way. Buffy's emotional trajectory also worked, which is praise given that it starts from the absolute nadir of "Dead Things." Thank you for sharing this.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Awe so adorble
tpw1594aol.com chapter 67 . 10/15/2014
Excellent! I could not stop reading this! I really hated to stop when real life needed my attention! For me, that is the mark of ab exceptionally good story. WELL DONE! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Please try to let me know when you exp edit the sequel.
BookQ36 chapter 65 . 5/4/2014
Francis is a great invention. And the fact that Dawn and Billy are his 'pets'? Genius. I want one of him to live on my street. Is that weird?
jacats chapter 67 . 4/25/2014
Fabulous story! I absolutely loved it...thankyou. Will you be writing The Golden Champions anytime soon? Coz that would be great :-)
BookQ36 chapter 46 . 4/23/2014
Demons *are* weird. I like the culture you've created for Spike's Court. Also, Francis? Brilliant. Just brilliant.
BookQ36 chapter 42 . 4/23/2014
The image of Dru poking Lavelda is just... priceless
spike'smate chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
like the idea of vampire courts and spike being the master
valerie21601 chapter 67 . 9/23/2013
Love your story. Will ever see the sequel to this BtVS.

Every minute I could spare over the past three days I spent reading your wonderful BtVS story! Will we ever find out what the Golden Champions and Malcolm's evil plan?

Wow! You really know how to blend adventure/horror with comedy at just the right moments. Are you planning on becoming a professional novelist one day? Let me know so I can buy your books!
goldseadragon chapter 67 . 8/23/2013
Are you still planning on a sequel for this story? It's fantastic, so I hope so!
DaniofLocksley chapter 67 . 8/3/2013
I've been on a spuffy kick lately after finishing watching the series and your story was just perfect. You captured all if the characters so well and Spike's snark? It was spot on I swear I've never been so invested in a fic. It's been my favourite by far and I hope you write the second part :)
spike'smate chapter 54 . 6/21/2013
oh crap G varke demons...