Reviews for Coming Through
imusic247 chapter 40 . 12/17/2011
lol i wish they had not stopped buffy's tv show especially when spike comes back to as a vamp in Angel's show..
Sailor Sayuri chapter 40 . 12/17/2011
LOVE this chapter! *squeals*

It's SO GREAT! LOVE love love it! *happy dance*

And Buffy and Spike are SO going to hurt Riley! *evil grin*

Although I'm a bit sad that this chapter was read so fast! *pouts*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Kisses!
sweetprincipale chapter 40 . 12/16/2011
Well thank goodness you're back! We've missed this story so much! I'm on the edge of my seat, please update soon. I love all the cooperation and good feeling you're creating in the midst of a terrible situation.
Lalabuff chapter 39 . 12/2/2011
I love love love this story! It's so great to see one where Buffy lets spike take control.I really really hope spike rips Riley to bits. I was very upset about them raping spike, that's just wrong! He needs to get some revenge. But anyway this is a great story. Have you abandoned it though? If not please update soon!
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 39 . 11/19/2011
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. I think it would be awesome if Dru got her strength back and totally ripped 'agent' Finn's bloody head off! It would be fitting. She made him, therefore she can end him.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 39 . 11/16/2011
i would just like to start off saying that i love your story and i especially like Riley as an evil villian as you have written his character (though i'm not sure if i believe this if you were sticking to his cannon character). However, I did NOT like how you had the minions raping Spike. otherwise, i find your plot to be completely different from anything else i have read (in a good way) and i am excited to see where you take the story. Thank you for such a great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
molyca chapter 39 . 11/8/2011
Next chapter! Next chapter! This story is Completely Awesome so far. I'm so anxious to find out what happens next!
sweetprincipale chapter 39 . 10/20/2011
So upsetting. I was having a hard time getting through the mid section, but I do love the part with tthe collar, and yippee for Tara being able to communicate with Spike.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 39 . 10/19/2011
Riley on fi~ire! Riley on fi~ire! Riley on fi~ire! *waving pom-pom's in the air cheering on**giggles insanely*

THAT was GREAT! *evil smirk*

The more Riley bashing (and Angel bashing) there is, the happiest I am! *grins*

I LOVE this chapter! Except for the part where the poor girl is raped! That was horrible! *grimace*

I hope Spike is doing okay and that Buffy will find him (or in the otherway) soon! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Kisses!
Faith1990 chapter 39 . 10/18/2011
Awesome new chapter. Update soon.
sweetprincipale chapter 38 . 10/11/2011
What a heart breaker of a chapter! I'm glad for the comic relief of Dawn and Angel.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 38 . 9/19/2011
Argh! Poor Spike was raped! Gang raped! *wails*

How will Buffy react to THAT! I hope she tortures Riley Slow~wly! *evil smirk*

Damn! I know Spike is too pretty for his own good, but that's just too cruel! *pouts*

Oh well! *shrugs*

I like it when there's angst ahoy! *evil giggle*

And the part with Angel and Dawn? REALLY funny! Especially the part about the Viper and the "Peaches" comment! *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Kisses! XoXoXo
sweetprincipale chapter 37 . 9/9/2011
I'm again on the edge of me seat, and so worried. I hope they're okay and I hope nothing too bad happens to them before they find each other again.
ginar369 chapter 37 . 9/8/2011
People are gonna die when they get loose. When Dawn finds out what has happened to Spike well I pity Riley.
sweetprincipale chapter 36 . 9/2/2011
I knew that shape shifter was evil! You write her so well, but I hope she has a quick and messy ending. I love all the Spike and Buffy cute banter and affection. Looking forward to more.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »