Reviews for Coming Through
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh wow! I love this! I especially love the friendship you establish so clearly between Spike and Dawn right away. I'm eagerly reading more, ASAP.
ACeH-aH chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
oooh Intense! Must admit that I laughed for Spike, poor guy. :P Keep writing, I'm very excited to see where this goes. :)
XO chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Really enjoying this story, and appreciate the frequent updates as well! Please continue soon!
ACeH-aH chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Your fic is going beautifully! But I've got to admit that I'm a little disapointed in Spike for not keeping his promise. But he has his reasons. Update soon! I'm loving this. :)
Marene chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Maybe you have a point and I respect your reasoning, but I'm still uncomfortable with some of the ideas. But I'm still reading your story, so I'm trying to accept your ideas. It's your fic, after all, and I'm only trying to be constructive.

I'm still don't like the mature Xander. Maybe Spike and Xander could be friends, but in Season 6 their relationship are so damaged that I can't see them becoming friend. I can't and I'm sorry because I like both of them.

And I have some doubts about 'crying Anya'. It's not her way and I like her as she is: a little insensitive and a little too literal.

But I likethe main characters, because I think that you are developing Buffy and Spike quite well.

I think that Spike deserves a little punishment because of his behaviour with Buffy and I think that it's so unfair to Buffy that Spike have stolen her live.

In my opinion, the point is that is this alternate reality, the big mistake, the ressurrection of Buffy, has been leaving with punishment. And in Season 6, all the characters are punished for their sins and their responsabilty in bring back Buffy: Willow lost Tara, Tara died, Xander lost Anya, Anya lost her humanity.

They deserve the punishment. And Spike is punished too for his selfish behaviour. I love Spike a lot. He is my favorite character of the show and I like him as he is, but he looks for redeptiom an becomes a heroe because he loves Buffy and wants her love back. In season 6 he has walked a lot in the path of redemption without realizing it, but he is still a chipped murderer and I think that he has something in him that push him to doing great things (evil or good, but great). Being in the Summer's basement for ten years is very little to him, isn't it?

I hope you don't leave meaningless the sins of Scoobies and the redemption of Spike. Buffy deserves some kind of reward. She is not a saint, I know, but she is the heroe!

I have troubles with English and I can't explain myself very good, but I'm trying it. I don't want to be a bitch, nor underestimate your effort. I think it's great and I enjoy reading it.
McPastey chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
OH JEEZE! you have to update soon! I love this story and I NEED more!
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
oh, reallly like it, please update soon:)
snuffles44 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
The idea of Buffy facing Spike in the sixth season with him being in the "good guy" role is great. Buffy does treat him poorly, but she grows from that as do all the characters. Taking her out of that situation and letting everyone else work out their issues allows for an interesting twist. Buffy is now in a very "Spike-like" position. I do think that Buffy would want to at least see Dawn or Willow, if only from a far, before making a voyage off into a new life. When she leaves in "Becoming," she first watches the gang at the High School. This is a cool story and I hope you update soon: )

Keep up the good work!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
An update! :) I can't wait for more!

I disagree with what one reviewer said. We, the readers, are in your world now. You can do with the characters what you like...it's called fanfiction, you are kind of obligated to do something different. besides, I think it all makes sense. Everything is very in character, and your writing is fantastic.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter. I like how you wrote Spike's interactions with the Scoobies, especially Xander. Nicely done.
Marene chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
I'm not sure about your plot mostly because I don't think that Buffy disapearing can make Spike part of the gang, in spite of the efforts from Dawn.

And, yeah, Buffy is a total bitch to Spike during the 6 season, but it's understandable (she is a resurrected single mother who can't pay the bills). And Spike is evil, despite his efforts. He has not a moral compass and his motivations are selfish, mostly. He tries, but that doesn't mean that he gets. Buffy could have been nicer with him, but she was too involved with her own problems, and Dawn, Willow and Xander's.

In mine opinion, the main problem about your plot is the friendship between Spike and the gang because I don't think that Spike looks for or needs their friendship. He only needs that they don't judge Buffy for being with him. Indeed, I think he prefers that Buffy doesn't mind their friends opinion.

He loves Buffy and he loves Dawn. Maybe he has a soft spot for Tara and Anya, whom mean no harm to him.

But he and Xander dislike each other a lot and Willow will always be on Xander's side. Xander hates vampires, Angel and Spike particullary, and his hate is justified by the dead of his best friend many years ago.

I'm sorry, I can't picture a happy friendly dinner between he and the gangs without Buffy or Dawn. A tense relationship based on their needing of Spike to take care of Hellmouth, maybe. A sort of weak friendship, perhaps.

However, I'll read your fic because I think that you have an interesting idea and I want to know where it go. I only want to send you a constructive feedback and my own ideas about the show.

(Excuse me for my English. I'm Spanish and I can read English quite well, but I'm really bad with writing).
ACeH-aH chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
This is getting pretty exciting! I can't wait to find out what happens with Spike and Buffy, and the gang. You're writting is great! Keep going! :D
nosurprises chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I am so loving this! Great work!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I love this! It's brilliant, and next chapter I'll probably review properly. But I just had to let it be known; this is such an awesome idea, and I love your writing.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
I liked that Faith came to Sunnydale! Making Buffy jealous is always fun in my opinion and that Faith died a heroes death in place of Spike was a great idea.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »