Reviews for Coming Through
demom chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
awsom! make more
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
i love Clem, he's so nice:)

liked the chapter, update please?
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Sorry I have not had a chance to review til now. I loved the last couple of chapters. Looking forward to more.
sweetprincipale chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Fascinating! And poor Buffy and poor Spike and a baby on top of everything. I love that in 10 years Anya's still blunt as imaginable. Please update soon!
sweetprincipale chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Agh! Buffy was finally about to do the right thing, and he disappears! I'm hoping they hurry up and fix themselves... I'm still loving it. The revelation Buffy has in his crypt and her front door are really well written.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh wow! I love this! I especially love the friendship you establish so clearly between Spike and Dawn right away. I'm eagerly reading more, ASAP.
ACeH-aH chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
oooh Intense! Must admit that I laughed for Spike, poor guy. :P Keep writing, I'm very excited to see where this goes. :)
XO chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Really enjoying this story, and appreciate the frequent updates as well! Please continue soon!
ACeH-aH chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Your fic is going beautifully! But I've got to admit that I'm a little disapointed in Spike for not keeping his promise. But he has his reasons. Update soon! I'm loving this. :)
AnotherGuiltyPleasure chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Maybe you have a point and I respect your reasoning, but I'm still uncomfortable with some of the ideas. But I'm still reading your story, so I'm trying to accept your ideas. It's your fic, after all, and I'm only trying to be constructive.

I'm still don't like the mature Xander. Maybe Spike and Xander could be friends, but in Season 6 their relationship are so damaged that I can't see them becoming friend. I can't and I'm sorry because I like both of them.

And I have some doubts about 'crying Anya'. It's not her way and I like her as she is: a little insensitive and a little too literal.

But I likethe main characters, because I think that you are developing Buffy and Spike quite well.

I think that Spike deserves a little punishment because of his behaviour with Buffy and I think that it's so unfair to Buffy that Spike have stolen her live.

In my opinion, the point is that is this alternate reality, the big mistake, the ressurrection of Buffy, has been leaving with punishment. And in Season 6, all the characters are punished for their sins and their responsabilty in bring back Buffy: Willow lost Tara, Tara died, Xander lost Anya, Anya lost her humanity.

They deserve the punishment. And Spike is punished too for his selfish behaviour. I love Spike a lot. He is my favorite character of the show and I like him as he is, but he looks for redeptiom an becomes a heroe because he loves Buffy and wants her love back. In season 6 he has walked a lot in the path of redemption without realizing it, but he is still a chipped murderer and I think that he has something in him that push him to doing great things (evil or good, but great). Being in the Summer's basement for ten years is very little to him, isn't it?

I hope you don't leave meaningless the sins of Scoobies and the redemption of Spike. Buffy deserves some kind of reward. She is not a saint, I know, but she is the heroe!

I have troubles with English and I can't explain myself very good, but I'm trying it. I don't want to be a bitch, nor underestimate your effort. I think it's great and I enjoy reading it.
McPastey chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
OH JEEZE! you have to update soon! I love this story and I NEED more!
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
oh, reallly like it, please update soon:)
snuffles44 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
The idea of Buffy facing Spike in the sixth season with him being in the "good guy" role is great. Buffy does treat him poorly, but she grows from that as do all the characters. Taking her out of that situation and letting everyone else work out their issues allows for an interesting twist. Buffy is now in a very "Spike-like" position. I do think that Buffy would want to at least see Dawn or Willow, if only from a far, before making a voyage off into a new life. When she leaves in "Becoming," she first watches the gang at the High School. This is a cool story and I hope you update soon: )

Keep up the good work!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
An update! :) I can't wait for more!

I disagree with what one reviewer said. We, the readers, are in your world now. You can do with the characters what you like...it's called fanfiction, you are kind of obligated to do something different. besides, I think it all makes sense. Everything is very in character, and your writing is fantastic.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter. I like how you wrote Spike's interactions with the Scoobies, especially Xander. Nicely done.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »