Reviews for Coming Through
AnotherGuiltyPleasure chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
I'm not sure about your plot mostly because I don't think that Buffy disapearing can make Spike part of the gang, in spite of the efforts from Dawn.

And, yeah, Buffy is a total bitch to Spike during the 6 season, but it's understandable (she is a resurrected single mother who can't pay the bills). And Spike is evil, despite his efforts. He has not a moral compass and his motivations are selfish, mostly. He tries, but that doesn't mean that he gets. Buffy could have been nicer with him, but she was too involved with her own problems, and Dawn, Willow and Xander's.

In mine opinion, the main problem about your plot is the friendship between Spike and the gang because I don't think that Spike looks for or needs their friendship. He only needs that they don't judge Buffy for being with him. Indeed, I think he prefers that Buffy doesn't mind their friends opinion.

He loves Buffy and he loves Dawn. Maybe he has a soft spot for Tara and Anya, whom mean no harm to him.

But he and Xander dislike each other a lot and Willow will always be on Xander's side. Xander hates vampires, Angel and Spike particullary, and his hate is justified by the dead of his best friend many years ago.

I'm sorry, I can't picture a happy friendly dinner between he and the gangs without Buffy or Dawn. A tense relationship based on their needing of Spike to take care of Hellmouth, maybe. A sort of weak friendship, perhaps.

However, I'll read your fic because I think that you have an interesting idea and I want to know where it go. I only want to send you a constructive feedback and my own ideas about the show.

(Excuse me for my English. I'm Spanish and I can read English quite well, but I'm really bad with writing).
ACeH-aH chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
This is getting pretty exciting! I can't wait to find out what happens with Spike and Buffy, and the gang. You're writting is great! Keep going! :D
nosurprises chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I am so loving this! Great work!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I love this! It's brilliant, and next chapter I'll probably review properly. But I just had to let it be known; this is such an awesome idea, and I love your writing.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
I liked that Faith came to Sunnydale! Making Buffy jealous is always fun in my opinion and that Faith died a heroes death in place of Spike was a great idea.
ACeH-aH chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was cute, and it was captivating. I can't wait to see where this goes with Buffy and Spike! Keep writing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
This is fast becoming one of my fave wips. I loved the interaction between them and the picture you painted of Dawn and Spike's relationship.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see what comes next!
a Fox and a Fawn chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Wow, you're keeping this updated pretty often. Thanks for that, because it's a great read. Already dying to read the next chapter after the end of this one.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Oh wow, ten years! This is such an interesting idea - throw Buff into the future and see how the Scoobies coped without. And the ending, arkward much. Oh I really can't wait for more. I am dying yo know the reaction of the others and what the hell happened while Buffy was away.
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Awesome chapter! While i'm sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know what the scoobys have been up to for the last 10 years, i think your moving the story at the exactly right pace. Please update soon so i can know that Spike still loves Buffy!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Ah Buffy! Jumping into portals is a bad idea. WOAH, I thought a bit of time could have passed but years... Eeek! Looking forward to more.
ACeH-aH chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
At first I was confused. And then... Whaaa? Five minutes in another dimension was like... 5 YEARS? AMAZING twist! Can't wait to see where this goes!
ACeH-aH chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
This chapter was BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED it.! Especially the line "stealthy much", it made me fall off my chair laughing. But the rest was like *sob!* so... AWESOME writing! :) Keep it uuuuppppp!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Ah the self involvedness of buffy. I reckon he might be a little upset. Looking forward to more
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »