Reviews for Coming Through
nosurprises chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I am so loving this! Great work!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I love this! It's brilliant, and next chapter I'll probably review properly. But I just had to let it be known; this is such an awesome idea, and I love your writing.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
I liked that Faith came to Sunnydale! Making Buffy jealous is always fun in my opinion and that Faith died a heroes death in place of Spike was a great idea.
ACeH-aH chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was cute, and it was captivating. I can't wait to see where this goes with Buffy and Spike! Keep writing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
This is fast becoming one of my fave wips. I loved the interaction between them and the picture you painted of Dawn and Spike's relationship.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see what comes next!
a Fox and a Fawn chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Wow, you're keeping this updated pretty often. Thanks for that, because it's a great read. Already dying to read the next chapter after the end of this one.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Oh wow, ten years! This is such an interesting idea - throw Buff into the future and see how the Scoobies coped without. And the ending, arkward much. Oh I really can't wait for more. I am dying yo know the reaction of the others and what the hell happened while Buffy was away.
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Awesome chapter! While i'm sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know what the scoobys have been up to for the last 10 years, i think your moving the story at the exactly right pace. Please update soon so i can know that Spike still loves Buffy!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Ah Buffy! Jumping into portals is a bad idea. WOAH, I thought a bit of time could have passed but years... Eeek! Looking forward to more.
ACeH-aH chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
At first I was confused. And then... Whaaa? Five minutes in another dimension was like... 5 YEARS? AMAZING twist! Can't wait to see where this goes!
ACeH-aH chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
This chapter was BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED it.! Especially the line "stealthy much", it made me fall off my chair laughing. But the rest was like *sob!* so... AWESOME writing! :) Keep it uuuuppppp!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Ah the self involvedness of buffy. I reckon he might be a little upset. Looking forward to more
nosurprises chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Love this! Keep updating!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Consider me intrigued! Looking forward to more.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »