Reviews for Coming Through
LaShea84 chapter 67 . 3/9/2013
Wow, this story is amazing from start to finish! Looking forward to the next part!
jenjenejami chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wowzers! That was a wild ride from beginning to end!I really hope your muse cooperates so you can post the next story :)
spike'smate chapter 66 . 2/7/2013
when are u going to update? u kept us waiting since dec 2012! shame on you
onefidget chapter 67 . 1/16/2013
this was an amazimg story. loved it from beginning to end. in fact loved it so much i read the whole thing in one evening. cant wait for part two
LOVEisRealand4eva chapter 67 . 1/7/2013
that was the best story i have ever read. when i read buffy's letter to spike at the beginning i was crying. absolutely awesome!
Rocky181 chapter 67 . 1/2/2013
This was an amazing story! Once I started it I couldn't put it down! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your work :-)
Kasloumor chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
So far I'm really enjoying this story :)
Guest chapter 67 . 12/17/2012
I like it. Thank you.
rosetyler156 chapter 67 . 12/15/2012
i have read this story in like an hour and truthfully... i loved it, it was amazing in soooo many ways cant wait for part two
spike'smate chapter 67 . 11/21/2012
very good chappie
ginar369 chapter 67 . 11/21/2012
I love the twist! They stripped Angel of his soul? And the powers went along with it. That I can understand, I mean shit the damn thing kept slipping away! Although if there was a prophecy about the Golden Champions then the powers played all of them quite well!
Litalove chapter 67 . 11/20/2012
Ohhh I can't wait for part 2 and more from bruises :)
AyameRose chapter 67 . 11/20/2012
Hey can you post an AN when that happens so we all know? Thanks a bunch! I love the ending of Part 1 and cant wait for Part 2. I have read Bruises so far and can usually think of ideas about where a story could go, but for that one I really cant. I'm sorry I wont be the one who gives you that nudge but I am also excited to see where it goes from here.
mitsumeteiteyo chapter 67 . 11/20/2012
Just amazing LOVE LOVE LOVE IT thank you for such a great story I look forward to the next installment.
Spuffylover chapter 66 . 11/19/2012
I love this story soooooo much its insane. I loved this chapter but I kinda wish it will be Buffy who kills Angelus. It would be more meaningful. UPDATE ASAP
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »