Reviews for Coming Through
Forever-Furuba chapter 63 . 11/13/2012
So, Spike got the enchantment instead of Buffy. Yikes. And since Angel started talking about punishing him 'like in the old days', that's how his memories were altered, like how Buffy's would have been from the 'you love me, not him' speech if things had gone as Angel planned.

I am intrigued by how you are exploring the dissociation of Angel and Angelus in this story. The devision seems to be both an abstract concept in his own mind that he uses to try and keep his guilt at a managable level, AND an actual demon-vs-soul devision manifesting like a split personality, affecting his sanity and behaviour.

Also, I went back and read the bit about Drusilla's vision again, and from the line "ruby drops splashing on the green", I'm going to guess that Spike misattributed the vision as being about Buffy because he was worried about her at the time, and it's actually about Billy and Dawn. (What with 'The Key' originally being green energy, and all.) Which isn't to say Buffy isn't in danger from her obsessive ex, just that the vision might've been Billy saving Dawn. Or maybe it just refers to Dawn being there when it happens.

I forget if this was confirmed or mentioned earlier in the story - Dawn can unlock things, but can she lock them as well? (Feel free not to tell me if that's a surprise plot point later in the story.)

When Spike gets his memories back, he's going to dearly wish he had gone along with Buffy's desire to stake Angel right after their escape from the Initiative. I look forward to seeing how all of this works out for the characters.
Litalove chapter 63 . 11/13/2012
Oh no! Spike doesn't remember anything but thank goodness Buffy does. Oh I hope plan b doesn't work out. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RedHead023 chapter 63 . 11/11/2012
I was the guest. I forgot to log in. My stupid phone logged me out and didn't tell me. Anywho, I love this story and I love where you are taking it. Stupid Angel/Angelus. I never liked him. Buffy is totally going to rip him a new one this time.
mitsumeteiteyo chapter 63 . 11/11/2012
damn you Angelus! thanks for a wonderful update made my night _
Guest chapter 63 . 11/11/2012
I love this story. It has gone so many directions that I didn't expect, you are good at keeping your readers on our toes. Thank you for being so awesome.
ginar369 chapter 63 . 11/11/2012
Okay only one word comes to mind. SHIT. This isn't good. The freaking cavalry is Xander and Giles up against Angelus. Cause lets face it Angelus is in charge here.
spike'smate chapter 62 . 11/10/2012
looks like there's been some noisy loving in the house and some ahem "comparisans" have been made between spike & billy!
sizes geesh
Rosalea12 chapter 62 . 11/10/2012
Ah! Angel! No!
ginar369 chapter 62 . 11/10/2012
Yeah it'd take more than someone opening the door to stop me from shagging Spike. Maybe a nuclear explosion might do it. Angel really knows how to kill a mood doesn't he?
Litalove chapter 62 . 11/10/2012
Loved the chalter(: uh oh Angel showed up!
mitsumeteiteyo chapter 62 . 11/9/2012
AW the suspense loved it! _ squee
Annamonk chapter 62 . 11/9/2012
Love this update. Thanks.
spike'smate chapter 61 . 11/4/2012
liking the idea of demon apartments and also thomas warning him about angel. eagerly awaiting more
Litalove chapter 61 . 11/4/2012
Oh no! Angel just doesn't ever seem to quit! Atleast Thomas gave Giles a heads up and to warn Spike. Can't wait for the next chapter :))
RedHead023 chapter 61 . 11/4/2012
I'm so glad you are updating this regularly. I've been following you for a while. Keep up the awesomeness! I can't wait to see where this story takes us.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »