Reviews for The Letter ~ My Deepest Thoughts
nEo-cHaNtoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
ok that was like the best taito!u did such a great job it's crazy!CRAZY!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
You know what I think of this fic. Don'tcha just love when you start out writing a short story and it ends up being long and nice and detailed? XD
seliya chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
That's sooo cute! I was crying somewhere in the middle ...the fluffy end is just great I loved it Ja!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I'm glad you gave it a happy ending. First, I was mad at Tai because her eacted so harsh. I mean, matt just told him he loved him, not kissed him. And Tai already reacted like that! But I'm glad that he finally realized and tried to apologize to Matt. Good story.
David Ishida chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wow! I am impressed be your writing style and your use angst in this story. please write a sequal?
Hannio chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Cool fic at first I was like Tai how could you do that to Matt when he poured his heart out to you, but it all ended up good in the end. Taito rules keep up the good work I really liked this fic.
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Cool. Really. First I was crying so hard then, I was gasping and laughing and cheering! So good fic for making me do all those things! _ ja ne!

Taito4Ever!
Fiore99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
*Is bouncing off the walls as the rare mass of genkiness he occasionally becomes* WOW! THAT MUST BE THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ! That was perfect! such a nice ending! the angsty was very well deplyed! and very nice innuendo and jyoushiro comments :)