Reviews for In Pursuit of Happiness
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Dair written in the most natural and beautiful way possible.
ann.quaint chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is the first fanfic I ever stumbled upon when I became a Dair shipper. And honestly said, this made me ship them really hard and this also made them one of my OTPs. You did such a great job with this story that I don't even know where to start. It was just so real and I wish it happened this way on the show (yeah, yeah, forver bitter about how they ended up in the show). You did a wonderful job and it's really bad that this is the only Dair story you've written. This is absolutely my favorite because it stirred all the possible emotions in me. Just awesome!
MixItUp chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Absolutely lovely!
keffys chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really loved this story, the ending is sublime:

He watches as she takes a breath in, summons up her courage, looks him straight in the eyes and says four words. Just four.

"You make me happy."

He doesn't need any more than that.

It's just simple but powerful, that four words and the fact that these words are the only thing he needs, it's kind of magical.

Closing the door behind him, he wordlessly walks over to sit on the coffee table in front of her. Reaching out he brushes one of the curls out of her face, and tucks it behind her ear.

He grins down at her growing impatience;

"Oh for goodness sake, Humphrey, do I have to do ever-"

And kisses her.

I loved her impatience and the fact that she called him Humphrey, and that he interrumpts her with a kiss.

xoxo.
Cat chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it!
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Sniff sniff... I wish this is how it happened! You wrote it so beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful piece!
greyashowl chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
There is still hope this could come about :) gorgeous story BTW. your writing is lovely :)
Saph chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I always love when a author takes a specific sentence as a flashback and all the pieces fall in place accordingly, loved this you're talented keep it up!
Sofya29 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is one of the best Dair fics I've read. I loved this story.
floatingmagic chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Reading this story during my statistics class was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

To have to hide the pure elation/heartbreak/elation-again from my face so that my Professor wouldn't be confused by my reactions to his lecture... I'm exhausted.

But this is perfect. Brilliant.

Thank you for this!
Siren Call chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Definitely one of the best Dair fics I've read and I would've loved to see it all play out like this.
Mila chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Fantastic, I really enjoyed that, and it would have been great on the actual show... it is kind of how I hoped Dair would have been handled. True to character and very sweet, Dan ebing Dan and Blair being Blair. Thank you very much!
taffanel323 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Love this! Was looking for a good Dair fic, and am so happy to have come across this- amazing job!
Amyranth chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow. This is definitely the best Dair fanfic I've read. Beautifully written, in character, realisitc... It was EPIC. The only downside now of course is that there is no way the finale will play out like this and I will be ever so disappointed.

This is going on my favourite stories list.
nebulord chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
the last few episodes cannot possibly be as good as this :(