Reviews for Dodger's Girls
Salmah2002 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LOL. This is awesome!
I would totally sing this to Dodger, but if I sang this to my friends they wouls say "Who the heck is Dodger and why are you singing about him?

And if right now I was to meet someone who is as obsessed with The Artful Dodger as I wouls sing this with them!
Anyway, I just was listening to little girls from Annie and I was reading this, so I started to sing along to it! LOL

A very good fan fic, indeed, and I love the lines "If we were in Fagin's gang Suely we would get Dodger noticing us!
And I love it when Fangirl and Rosebud5 start chasing Dodger and asking him to marry them! Once again, this amazing and HILLARIOUS! Great job!
Mononoke2012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I liked it!) it was funny. i loved it it was one of the funniest fics I've ever read
Hammsters chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OMG LMFAO! SO f-ing funny! i loved it it was one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Especially the part where they chase after Doger trying to get him to marry them!
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh my goodness...Dearie, why didn't you tell me you wrote this? This was bloody AMAZING! I loved it and I'm so honored to be in it! And to have it dedicated to me? You're way too kind! I LOVED this and it's foh sho a new fave of mine:) I think Imma gonna memorize it and sing it all the time and scare people:)

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.