Reviews for The Pon Farr Clause
That was nerdly cute!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
*melts*
AnythingButRegular chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I think I have the tequila covered, so if you've got the yaoi covered then we're all set for our eternity in hell :-)
(That did not sound like you at all. Really.)
Yeah, yeah. This is killing me, like that other guest that reviewed. I was like, "Not happening, not in a million years."
But that was the quickest million years and second of my life. They are cute together, though. And great structure, some people just rush right in, but this actually describes what sparks Sheldon to force Leonard to do such a thing. I love this :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ugh, I hate you! See, I read this even though I was like, "No way, I'm never gonna ship them. Nuh-uh, not happening."
And now I totally ship them.
I hate you.
Why do you people do this to me.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I can totally get the pouting. xD (Even if I rarely is up for more than one round myself. *Shrugs* There are times when you really want an encore. *snickers* Or whatever it's called.)
MrsStylinson3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
AWW IT'S SO CUTE!
(..and it gave me a nosebleed...)
Loved the ending! :)
ladydanni chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I had to go find out what the title meant...I need to watch more star trek.
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You put vulcan kisses in it! Best. Story. Ever! the amount of Spock references is truley outstanding. I commend you!
GingerLover123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww really cute and SUPER smexy(; *evil smirk* luv it, ur really good! Is it bad that I think of this as fluff tho?
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That...was...AMAZING! *dies of shock*
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh! LOL! He's sure no Spock though his love for the Vulcan is sort of scary! XD Do i have to say it?...Well i'm gonna anyway! This was amazing! OoO Seriously. I loved the development of the beginning, the way Leonard was struggling with the notion and eventually gave in! XD And the sex was H-O-T! Oh yes it was!
Loved it! Every second! X3
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So sweet.
turhelke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'll bring the shot glasses! ;)

Thought this was one of the best shelnard stories I've read, very hot, and still fairly in character :) You might see me pop up again on your other stories in future, I like your writing style :)

MSW