Reviews for Destined
xasonous chapter 41 . 9/15/2016
I love your story so much! spend two nights awake reading it!please post a sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
I really really love this. Can't wait the next chapter. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Please update soon waiting is killing
love till da end chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Hey u r an awsm writer but when r u updating its high time that u should update ur stories r actually like glue so pls update soon the sequel
DESTINED WITH BLOOD
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
Please continue writing! Luv the story3
Astarate chapter 41 . 4/20/2014
I don't really know but is this a real book? If it is I would rather buy and read it. so please tell me!
LadyGrace4-6 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I read through a good bit of Destined and so far i thought it has been a Good story ! Thanks for posting ! And I would also like to ask a question that's probably going to sound stupid but I still can't figure it out so Here goes , how do you post ? I want to post something but can't figure out how . :( please help !
mum2shane chapter 40 . 11/14/2013
wow this is awsume please write a sequal :)
tinckles chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
You have to start another story PLEASE it can't end like this I'm too in love with this story for it to end like that
Kittenkat15 chapter 40 . 11/12/2013
this was such a great story. great job. I'm a little sad it's over. And I'm hoping for more. Perhaps a story about Alex. I've become curious about his past. or maybe about Rowan or Luke or Cameron
ButterballPorkbun chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I only have one maybe two questions what's going to happen with Vixen and Ali especially their baby
Manders21 chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
So ok. She's badass witch vampire and her mother is the girl from the first chapter. Makes sense. But now she could somehow bring summer back right?that would be badass and how about Sam being a dobelganger of the first witch?
Guest chapter 40 . 10/1/2013
wow dis x incredible i cnj wait 4 d remainin chapters please update quickly
guest chapter 40 . 9/21/2013
I like the different elements to this story. Good read and I know its not finished yet. But wonder what the ending will be like.
Madalina21 chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Oh snap! She probably has another supernatural gene in her