Reviews for Suddenly I See
smileforsun chapter 29 . 10/2
On the slim chance you still read your reviews, I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this. It was so well done! Characterizations were spot on and I often grinned (in public!) at the clever dialogue. I especially appreciated that the story had all the essentials of P&P, but I wasn't always sure what to expect. The only thing I still want is to know a little more about this steampunk world you created. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
Miral chapter 1 . 9/4
Loved it. Making Darcys high handedness based on premonitions was ingenious.
nancyjeanne chapter 29 . 8/27
Absolutely beautiful story, thank you very much for writing it with such vision!
liysyl chapter 29 . 8/3
Awesome story thanks for sharing.
Luc chapter 13 . 5/11
Yeah but this has most of their characterisation so borrowing P&P gives the story a huge boost with readymade backgrounds and histories. Starting from blank canvas takes a hundred times the effort. This is just changing the scenery so I think these cant be categorised as original. Lol. Besides, brilliant plot but flat characters in an original story would not make anyone read it.
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 4/27
Love the story! I love the alternative ending. Such a genius idea!
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! I binged it all and I'm sooooo glad you added both ending TBH, it's just makes my heart warm
mangosmum chapter 29 . 3/27
Quite enjoyed reading this even though its confusing only because it doesn't fit into a specific time period. Its difficult to visualize alternative worlds at times.
Otherwise its quite good!
mangosmum chapter 26 . 3/27
Having the Colonel believe him was so emotional. I'm impressed
mangosmum chapter 24 . 3/27
Taxidermist? OMG I'm laughing my butt off! Glad that Elizabeth and Darcy are now talking without anger.
mangosmum chapter 21 . 3/27
Goodness she's an evil, self-centered witch.
Jansfamily4 chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
I reread your story and I am happy that I didn't comment before because I can now...I love your story! It was well written and the conclusion was all warm and fuzzy!
I am glad I didn't read this while you wrote it because the pause in between chapters would be down right painful!
So thank you for sharing this delightful story and for sharing your talent with us!
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
The part about being hunted by a cat wearing a handsome pelt was brilliant! I have never heard it said like that and it is perfect!
I haven't commented often but I am really enjoying your story. It is different. Thank you for sharing.
Luna chapter 29 . 11/5/2017
I too prefer the first ending. Awesome story . I would love to read more . Lots of love .
Btroisi chapter 29 . 10/20/2017
Thaks for an enjoyable read.
It's now 5am... but worth it!