Reviews for Suddenly I See
elise115 chapter 29 . 6/17
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks all your hard work (and finishing!) When I was in the middle of the story and thought what about it ending as if it was all a vision. I know you wrote this a while ago I wish you had continued on how the get there happily ever from going forward. I guess I can dream.
PoppyMay chapter 29 . 4/14
Love love loved this story! You are a very talented writer!

Also I think you should continue on with the alternative ending... Would make for an interesting story!
AliasKelly chapter 20 . 4/13
If you look up "shy" in Cambridge Dictionaries Online the first definition given is "uncomfortable with other people and unwilling to talk with them"

I think this aptly describes Mr. Darcy, so I beg to differ with you in that he is indeed shy - he is simply not bashful, which I would hazard to guess is your main objection to considering him shy, as the two words are often used interchangeably.

(hee hee - I know I'm replying long after your story has been completed, but I couldn't let it pass - very much enjoying it, by the way)
Ioftenquotemyself chapter 29 . 4/4
I really liked it. You mixed canon with AU quite skillfully.
I found this link thru another site. What a charming premise!
OnlyaNovel chapter 16 . 2/2
Oh, man. I was thinking last chapter when I read about his plan to buy Blue Line that this was a really bad idea that was going to blow up in his face, but I thought he was at least smart enough to do it anonymously. Didn't he say he would disguise it through all these lawyers, etc? And then he's stupid enough to go tour the company in person. Even if George wasn't there, he's a well known man, and could easily be recognized by someone else. Seriously, in his mind he's just trying to take of her, but he's forgotten that that's not something he actually has a right do yet, and for anyone not blessed with second Sight, it's creepy and possessive and controlling and stalkerish. I'm not surprised Elizabeth refused.
Saphira113 chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Darcy is so shit at social situations it's painful to read.
Autumnmissa chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
Thank you!
S'laughter chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
I think I much prefer the first ending. Too many people cop out with an ending like the second one, which generally forces me to call bullshit. Either way, lovely story!
Motherof8 chapter 29 . 9/19/2015
I liked the first ending. Thanks for a good story.
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
Finally. It seemed we would never get to this point.
Motherof8 chapter 27 . 9/19/2015