Reviews for Suddenly I See
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 29 . 3/30
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Joy98 chapter 29 . 2/1
I love this story. Thanks
Jansfamily4 chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
Well, I have to end your story with my comment. I loved it! I am sorry you haven't been able to continue writing but RL does happen. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Jansfamily4 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
I am thinking she wasn't ready to hear this. I sure didn't expect D to let her go home without her. These two...SMH
Jansfamily4 chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Caroline's narrow view is just priceless. She is such a narcissistic personality and can't understand why anyone would think differently than her. So well done.
Jansfamily4 chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
Elizabeth may not be very happy when/if she finds out that D just bought this company. It would come across as manipulative and controlling.
Jansfamily4 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
You are so funny. I have just found your story and I am enjoying it a LOT. I see that you call yourself a filthy liar...because your posts are far apart. So that makes me happy that it is complete and I don't have to call you a liar too.
I see you haven't written more on this site but do you have anything on other sites?
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Oh, Mrs Reynolds misplaced the file. I bet that is something that doesn't happen often. LOL. I just found this story and I am hooked.
Windchimed chapter 29 . 10/18/2016
I liked the alternate ending, as well as the official one. Thanks for sharing both!
Windchimed chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
A very nice conclusion!
Windchimed chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
I think that's one of the best uses for Wickham's character I've ever seen!
Windchimed chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
Ooh, a date! Glad they've finally reached that point, though I suspect their struggles aren't over yet.
Windchimed chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
I loved how Darcy handled Mrs. Bennet!
Windchimed chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
Caroline's POV was certainly interesting, and it changed the nature of this chapter dramatically!
Windchimed chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
Interesting way to move Lizzy into disliking Darcy even more...