Reviews for Suddenly I See
Jansfamily4 chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
I reread your story and I am happy that I didn't comment before because I can now...I love your story! It was well written and the conclusion was all warm and fuzzy!
I am glad I didn't read this while you wrote it because the pause in between chapters would be down right painful!
So thank you for sharing this delightful story and for sharing your talent with us!
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
The part about being hunted by a cat wearing a handsome pelt was brilliant! I have never heard it said like that and it is perfect!
I haven't commented often but I am really enjoying your story. It is different. Thank you for sharing.
Luna chapter 29 . 11/5/2017
I too prefer the first ending. Awesome story . I would love to read more . Lots of love .
Btroisi chapter 29 . 10/20/2017
Thaks for an enjoyable read.
It's now 5am... but worth it!
Cardamoms3 chapter 29 . 10/8/2017
I love the creativity of the plot and the time period it was set in.
Naniela chapter 29 . 9/9/2017
Ahah I think your beta was right. I loved this story, thank you :)
Carol Jones chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
I know it's been years since you last updated and probably won't read this but I completely agree with Darcy not being shy. I never took the test you mentioned (I'm curious so I will now) but I've had a psychologist before and she told me I'm an INTJ (I didn't know it's rare though) and I always thought Darcy is one too. Dealing with other people and making small talk kind of annoys me and I more often than not choose to just don't and I believe that's a far different sentiment to being shy. Georgiana is, for me, an example of a truly shy character while Darcy simply doesn't want to interact and I think Elizabeth judges him quite harshly for it.
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 29 . 3/30/2017
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Joy98 chapter 29 . 2/1/2017
I love this story. Thanks
Jansfamily4 chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
Well, I have to end your story with my comment. I loved it! I am sorry you haven't been able to continue writing but RL does happen. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Jansfamily4 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
I am thinking she wasn't ready to hear this. I sure didn't expect D to let her go home without her. These two...SMH
Jansfamily4 chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Caroline's narrow view is just priceless. She is such a narcissistic personality and can't understand why anyone would think differently than her. So well done.
Jansfamily4 chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
Elizabeth may not be very happy when/if she finds out that D just bought this company. It would come across as manipulative and controlling.
Jansfamily4 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
You are so funny. I have just found your story and I am enjoying it a LOT. I see that you call yourself a filthy liar...because your posts are far apart. So that makes me happy that it is complete and I don't have to call you a liar too.
I see you haven't written more on this site but do you have anything on other sites?
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Oh, Mrs Reynolds misplaced the file. I bet that is something that doesn't happen often. LOL. I just found this story and I am hooked.