Reviews for The story
Charmed4lyfe19 chapter 9 . 2/2
continue!
ColeTurner21 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
great Story and writer skills, please continue
Feeing-alone-chamed-always chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Goooooddddddd
Secret Mystery chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Hi there! I have just read all nine chapters in one go. I couldn't stop reading.

I was intrigued by the storyline from the beginning and despite the problems with the English, I still managed to really enjoy it. I really enjoy the flashbacks and how they reveal more about the characters and there were some really emotional scenes. I love that it was just a misunderstanding between Phoebe and Cole and I really hope that you plan to get them together.

I hope you update soon.

And please get rid of Sarah. Jason, I don't hate as much.
charmingfan chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Another great great chapter! You are seriously talented!

So Sarah knows now :o only person left to know is Elizabeth/Patty! And Cole is moving to San Francisco yeppy :D

Keep writing, this is definitely my favourite story on and I always look forward to your updates...(*hint hint*) update soon please :)
Pholefan chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Awesome! Write mooore soon! And you might wanna speed up the story a bit. PHOLE! ; D
charmingfan chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Aww I'm glad my reviews make you as happy as reading your story makes me :)

This story gets better and more interesting every chapter! I really liked that this chapter was Cole and Phoebe focused because they make the best couple ever :) When Cole hugged Phoebe it was so sweet and you could tell that they both still love each other and want to be together. Its so hard to know who to feel more sorry for because both their sides of the story were so sad.

I was waiting for this chapter because I was dying to know what happened next and now I'm dying to know what's going to happen in the next chapter...I'm thinking that Cole might move to San Francisco and get rid of Sarah and then him and Phoebe can be together :) :)

Also I think you should be proud of this story because even though English isn't your first language this story is written well, only a few mistakes but still easy to understand :) and you've definitely improved I think. Please write more soon :)
Manic maundae chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The premise is interesting;cole and phobe given another chance to let their love grow and blossom for today, their love is unmarred by demonic you did that, u gave them a new there were a lot of mispellings and the flow was lacking in well, "flow".however, i guess what made me wince the most was the felt particularly could see that the characters' thought processes run around in circles,somewhat flat. It gave me the impression that all of them were teenagers stuck in middle age a good when d sisters turned into squabbling 4 year olds? The kind and type of words choosen at a particular moment paints a specific image,emotion,a certain tone. Be more observant with the nuances of words, discerning in ur choice. Lastly, have someone else take a view the story with fresh eyes unspoilt by the inner workings within that only an author can fully appreciate. And, rmb,edit edit edit.
charmingfan chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
OMG, Phoebe never wanted to leave Patty and Cole...hope Cole believes Phoebe about the letter. I wonder why Cole never got the letter...

The flashbacks were so sad, but this was definitely the best chapter so far! I don't know who I feel more sorry for Phoebe or Cole :(
Dani Andrade chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Yes forget about me its okey you break my heart you evil woman...

That make wonderful histories that makes me want to cry this is so emotional i hate everybody in this moment i feel soo sad...

But i know what happens next so im happy :DD
forevercharmed01 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
please update as this is a good story

but what happens with sam and has paige actually forgiven phoebe yet? eitherwya its a great story please keep updating
charmingfan chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Firstly I want to say thanks so much for the dedication, it was so sweet :) AND I love love love this story its amazing!

Now back to the review...Cliffhanger! :o I want to know what's gonna happen next, this story gets more exciting each chapter!

Poor Phoebe and Cole, they've been through so much together and the flashback was so sad, but really helped explain their past better. Also I'm glad all the sisters are getting along better. My favourite part of this chapter has to be the 'careful hurts'...'love hurts' part.

Your a great writer and I can't wait to know what happens next (*hint hint* update soon) :)
Pholefan chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
W o W. W o w. W o w. Baaad Cole! I loved this chapter, the flashback was needed to know what happened. Amazing chapter like always, keep writing!
misssalace chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
damn, I LOVED IT! also because I read that before xDD I feel so cool, yeah, baby 8-)

LOVED THIS:

"Careful, hurts," she asked him talking about her sore cheek.

"Love hurts," he joked and she smiled before he could kiss her again, and again, and again...

Also because that is kind of new... WOW; the heart's part killed me xDD estoy cansada, so, no quiero escribir mucho en inglés -.-

te amo un montón, tú ya sabes
Dani Andrade chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Ohh soo sweet poor Phoebe she is soo sad:( i want to know moree this is a very good history i congratulate you :)