Reviews for Stop Pretending
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 3/17
Heh, parking meters for laundry quarters? Nice touch. Huh, was kinda expecting to actually have Penny's PoV for the video blog. That would've been interesting. Oh, that was just a mean thing to do Penny. I approve.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 3/17
Apparently Dr. Horrible never fully read his minion registration form. James, you passed up a perfect Bugs Bunny refernce. I am dissapointed in you. Aaaand an evil cliffhanger. Are you sure you don't have a PhD in horribleness?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 3/17
Maybe, just maybe, that kinda situation is why you wait till your married. You know, when you're as sure as you can be you are with the person you love, who loves you in return.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 3/17
Clearly the quarters have a mind of their own. They may have been given one by a mad scientist, but hey, what can you do? Next on Laundromat Madness, evil old ladies attack!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/17
Heh, on his way to a job interview. Lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/17
Lol, on his way to a job interview.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/17
Heh, Horrible timing...Yes Penny, you did miss the punchline of the joke.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/17
Yeah, a smart villain berating an idiot hero is always funny, especially if it leads into them somehow switching positions in a "I could do it better than you" challenge.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 6 . 2/1
Awwwwww... I wish this went on longer! You perfectly nailed their speech patterns and they way they act. I love Penny finding out. I always wished that she would have realized it in the movie or show or whatever you'd call it.
AnonymousM chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
This is probably the best story in the fandom! It's quite well-written, and I think all of your original scenes fit very smoothly into the canon narrative. Though I must say, the lack of coverage of the opening ceremony makes me a little nervous...

Favoriting!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Penny has Billy character's dead on- good at big picture and the lesser of two evils, great choice!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Moist's real name, James, very funny touch. Plus I love the background on Penny and Billy.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Lover their banter and the hug, so funny and sweet. And Billy is adorable.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
The color scheme is ironic lol I also like how Penny tries to take care of him and how he shows her that she matters.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
They are both so awkward but cute :) It's nice how they can build each other up.