Reviews for Stop Pretending
savannahlovespitbulls chapter 6 . 2/27
I should not have read this in school but here I am.

I stumbled across Dr. Horrible the other day. Or rather, I remember my friends talking about it years ago and now I'm addicted; desperate for a sequel, and in need of fanfic to fix my broken heart after the ending ;-;

Sadly, most fanfics for this Fandom are sad, understandably so, since the story isn't meant to be happy. (While i love the character analysis its uswful for, my mom and i both cried watching it) However, your story flows so well, it feels like it could have been canon. It's in character, witty, and set at a realistic pace. Loved it.

EvenAtMyDarkest chapter 6 . 2/8
I so did not have time to read this but it was SO WORTH IT.

Hands down best Dr. Horrible fic I've read so far. Really, really liked seeing that level of depth added to Billy and Penny's relationship, and Penny's character in general, really. Very much enjoyed seeing Billy through her eyes, watching her gradually connect the dots. The whole thing was just really sweet; I caught myself smiling several times. I honestly think this filled a lot of the empty spaces in me that the ending of the actual musical left. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
After storyyyy! :3
lel. I know this was updated a bunch of yrs ago. I'll just check your profile to see if there's anything else in this verse.
Great fic!
I really want to know how it endsss... It doesn't seem like it's complete yet. How are they going to deal with the ELE and Hammer? :P :P :D
Aw, Barry got kinda beat up didnt he.
I liked your characterization, the people seemed very spot on.
thanks for your work!

~AP-C
biddle29 chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
I literally just watched this the other day and I honestly think I have a new otp. This story made me so happy, because the Dr is my baby and he deserves to be happy
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Heh, parking meters for laundry quarters? Nice touch. Huh, was kinda expecting to actually have Penny's PoV for the video blog. That would've been interesting. Oh, that was just a mean thing to do Penny. I approve.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Apparently Dr. Horrible never fully read his minion registration form. James, you passed up a perfect Bugs Bunny refernce. I am dissapointed in you. Aaaand an evil cliffhanger. Are you sure you don't have a PhD in horribleness?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Maybe, just maybe, that kinda situation is why you wait till your married. You know, when you're as sure as you can be you are with the person you love, who loves you in return.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
Clearly the quarters have a mind of their own. They may have been given one by a mad scientist, but hey, what can you do? Next on Laundromat Madness, evil old ladies attack!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Heh, on his way to a job interview. Lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Lol, on his way to a job interview.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Heh, Horrible timing...Yes Penny, you did miss the punchline of the joke.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Yeah, a smart villain berating an idiot hero is always funny, especially if it leads into them somehow switching positions in a "I could do it better than you" challenge.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
Awwwwww... I wish this went on longer! You perfectly nailed their speech patterns and they way they act. I love Penny finding out. I always wished that she would have realized it in the movie or show or whatever you'd call it.
AnonymousM chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
This is probably the best story in the fandom! It's quite well-written, and I think all of your original scenes fit very smoothly into the canon narrative. Though I must say, the lack of coverage of the opening ceremony makes me a little nervous...

Favoriting!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Penny has Billy character's dead on- good at big picture and the lesser of two evils, great choice!