Reviews for Save You
Jewel moonstone chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Keep wrighting you really know how to Bering the 'feels'.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
My mother had breast cancer when i was six and my grandfather died of bladder cancer only 17 days before my older brother was born. I know where you are coming from. Stay strong!
h20FanGirl25 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
My parents both died of cancer.. I LOVE this song. It means the world to me... Simple Plan has been my favorite band for 5 years now. lol And this has always been my favorite.
Writer Under The Stairs chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
this was a really good one-shot. i think my favorite part was when Lewis and Will shaved their heads too, this was such a good one-shot
tangerinemochimaiden chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
aww :"""""" My tears welled up : great story though.
Wonderlust Of A Lost Girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aw...you make the saddest most heartbreakingly amazing one-shot, you know that?

Where do I start? Cancer is so...scary, and terrible. I could never see or deal with that situation but you described Rikki perfectly in the middle of it. I especially loved the part where Lewis and Will shaved their heads for her...A touch of happiness in a sorrowful time. Reading some things like this makes me ill for a moment, but then it is a tiny bit better. Because there is always Beauty in the Breakdown. Just as there is Breakdown in Beauty.

Amazing. ] Lots of love to everyone who's had/have cancer.
CheddarFetta chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh that was so beautiful! So, so sad though! I'm so glad she lived. It would've been so heart-wrenching if she'd died, leaving Zane & their daughter.

Breast cancer's an absolutley awful disease. My Grandma died from it so it's quite a sensitive subject, but this was so beautiful and sad.

I just loved this! Well done :D
charlieadgth chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
aww my grandma had breast cancer and this is really touching and really accurate u did a great job :) i cried :)
blitzholly chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
awww luv it. ik someone with breast cancer. it was a great one-shot D
EpicFantasyStories chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awww! Poor rikki! Im glad she didnt die! This was really good! I loved it! Cant wait to read more stories from u ;D