Reviews for Sailor Cadets
Purefire16 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I would vote trowa.
wickedthunder02 chapter 28 . 10/19/2005
please write a sequeal. like what will happen the next year in MILITARY SCHOOL
AnimeSiren chapter 28 . 2/17/2005
awesome i think there should be a sequel.
Yuki of the Snow chapter 28 . 1/26/2005
You need to do a sequel. You sjould write more humor fics. You would definetly be good at them.
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
great
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 28 . 3/5/2004
i loved thius story is was great
Unknownhacker1 chapter 28 . 2/13/2004
this story was awsome! thanks
Silently.Lost chapter 28 . 1/12/2004
great story and pairing and it was so funny lol -
Flash Micheals chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
I think this story should be a Heero/Serena story. They're perfect for each other.
unspoiled rini chapter 28 . 8/30/2003
hiya i really loved your story. it was great and funny too. i just love serena and trowa parings. anyhoo i just loved what u did with trowa's bang. you've defied the laws physics and made them move. woohoo.
Animefreak242 chapter 28 . 8/21/2003
That was SOO~ cute! *gushes* You should write another SMGW fanfiction. But you should put SH together this time. Hehehe!

I never knew Usagi and Trowa COULD go together. Weird... But I think Ami would go better with Quarte and Mina with Duo. But you worked that out (kinda).

Overall this fic was really good; and long. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you write more in the future. Well, I'm off to see what else you wrote! JA NE! *wavies* D

~Animefreak242 )

aka

KawaiiGirl _
God's Warrior chapter 28 . 7/6/2003
This was an awesome story! I loved it! I mean, I've never read such a story about Trowa and Usagi. It's amazing! You are extremely talented when it comes to writing. Keep up the great work!
Snow Stalker1 chapter 28 . 6/27/2003
I really love it! Can't wait for chapter 29! There is going to be a chapter 29 right? Anyway, keep up the great work!

-Snow Stalker-

-May your days be many, carefree & completely free of writers block-
Lady Lydia chapter 28 . 6/16/2003
This was good! I read some shot and bad stories but this is awesome!

Write a sequel!
acornal chapter 20 . 2/28/2003
hoturo attack is death reborn revolution anther is silence glave surprise