Reviews for Plus Forever
f00057 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I absoulutly LOVE this story!I think that it's so sweet but also I love the "How do you buy a present for the woman who has this world, and the next, at her fingertips?” bit because it's just pure awesome! Although I support Gideon\Lisa I also like Dax\Lisa! Best story EVER!
ValkyrieVeela chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I can't remember if I've alredy commented on this story or not, bu I'd just like to say that it really fits in with the rest of Ali Sparkes' books. In other FanFics authors experiment with the characters dying or being gay, which is all very well, but I think that this seems the most likely. Can't wait for the last book in 'Unleashed'; I haven't read any of them so far but I hope Lisa and Dax get together by the end, or at least SOMEONE shows signs of that sort of happy ending.
VV x
ValkyrieVeela chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Definitely saving this page to favourites! :)
Though I'm not a proper member of this site or anything, I just started leaving comments a few days ago, so obviously I mean favourites as in the Internet in general . . . .
Anyway! Great story, loved it!
VVx
inkspell21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey this is pretty good. Love the banter.
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was adorable, and perfectly how I thought it should happen if they ever did get engaged - which I always hoped they would.
Well done ;)
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
OMG i love the Shapeshifter series and your writing gave it a lovely festive ending 3 soo happy you put Dax and Lisa together - you really captured their feelings as well as or if not better than Ali Sparkes herself :) Please write more!
kaia2cool chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
more more more more more more more more more more more more!
NZfulla chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it :) good job writing the story
x-ema-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love it! Thats the first romantic fix I've liked! How old were they in that soz I must've missed it. Top marks! No criticism, constructive or not is completely uneccesary!

_
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
*sigh* You know, I'm still smiling from the pure epic-ness of this. Not because it's Lisa/Dax, not because it's fluffy, but because you somehow took those two things and made me enjoy it and read it over three times. I'm telling you, write more of these and I'll love you forever.

Trippy
ScarletCuteTiger chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awwwww that is so sweet. I always think that Dax and Lisa totally belong together and that was a really good storyline.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I have just one word; EPIC.

We hardly ever get SS fanfics, it's so awesome to get a good one! I really enjoyed it, total fave, and welcome to the fandom!