Reviews for Regular Show: Know Your Stars
YFIQ chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That's what happens when stalking becomes a part of a television show...then again it kinda did happened.

I like the call back on some of the events that happened in the series, too bad you didn't include the bit about naked Pops, you could have some gay jokes there and Mordecai would be accused of homophobia for denying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I'm still saying, you missed goth with emo bro. Emo a people with 'stand out hair' that cut their arm. Goths are people who were black, smoke and drink coffee. And are depressed all the time.
Muscle Man chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
This is a great storey about me, bro!

You know who else did a great storey about me?

MY MOM!

"high-fives High Five Ghost"

WOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOO

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEE YOU LATER, GRANDMA!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jurassic smile chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You suck more
K. Strange chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Wow..i love this chapters. O.o will you make more?

Maybe try Starla or...Skips. xD
K. Strange chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
BWAHAHA! TOO FUNNY! XD
itsdead0728 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Wow, man, this is awesome! What was a joke at the start turned out to be an epic story! Update! I need more!
PARAMOREROCKS chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This is too funny. I luv Regular Show and All That. The 90's are so funny... I remember watching this on All That, at first when i read this i wondered "Where have i heard this before?" then i read your disclaimer (Because i never really read the extra stuff) and was like "oh yeah now i remember..." lol XD sometimes i have my moments and sometimes i'm an idiot but liking the story :D
Ms.Mstery chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Crap i have a friend named Gerald Barnes (shudders)
DarkSwampert17 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
cant wait for skips.
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh boy! It looks like someone decided to go ahead and make something that brings back nostalgia and emulates the wonderful comedy of "All That!"

This was an idea better left in the peripheries of your mind, bro.
my mom chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
rrripp of beavis and butthead
the red vox chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Do skips next!But this time,instead of getting annoyed,he preforms a ritual that sends him to where the the guy is,which is in the writers department of regular mercylessly beats the crap out the guy,rewrites everything that happened so none of it did,but not before sending him to face his doom at the hands of all he annoyed first.i'd be awesome. also,it was suppose to end here cuz in chapter 4,you said it was half way done.
greenpanic6 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011