Reviews for Never Wanna See You Again!
Maudlin Mush chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
oh boy, who's slipped off? Hmmm... Great update. Can't believe that Vance bought Pike's story. Thanks for writing!
Lidil chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Tony and Sarah?

Explosive.
Lidil chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Ya know?

I'm r-e-a-l-l-y not liking this Abby of yours.
crocadile1986 chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Love it
MacMhuirich chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
For a moment, I thought Pike would just accept being dumped by Sarah. But then, yeah well, such...men...unbalanced characters...do exist. Sad but true. His admission he was always ready to commit a crime out of passion for Sarah was sickeningly realistic. Also the fact that he'd actually do it...again. No qualms, no remorse...no nothing.

I very much liked that last bit when Tim finds that moment of peace and quiet in the stairwell. His hiding place for the moment. His want for some solitude to cope with everything that's happened to him and his sister.

Really nice.
Maudlin Mush chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
wow! what a ride! Sarah was soooo kewl taking Pike on! Thank you for the update. I love your descriptions!
crocadile1986 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
love this chapter,
Zoyarose chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Oh, no, I hope Tony and Sarah will be ok...and that McGee's dad and Edward get what's coming to them. Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
crocadile1986 chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
poor Tim, love this story
Maudlin Mush chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Powerful chapter! Between Jethro's talk with Ducky to Tony and Sarah to Tim's final call to his 'not-a-dad'. Excellent! Thank you for the update.
crocadile1986 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
getting better! Love it
Maudlin Mush chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
oh no! 'prepared to do it again' sounds pretty frightening! Thanks for the great update!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
crap, please don't tell me McGee's own dad was in on his kidnapping and beating. Poor Tim!
Maudlin Mush chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
I hope Anthony and Ziva find Abby soon. Tim is going to close down. And that father of his! You're certainly painting a complete picture of the family. Thank you for the update.
Maudlin Mush chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Oh, great. Pike is out and Abby's missing. That'll really put tim into a spin. I hope Abby's just hanging out with the Sisters. Thanks for the update!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »