Reviews for Never Wanna See You Again!
MysteryFan15 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Oh boy, Tim is going to feel guilty over this. I hope he will let Gibbs help him. :( Good job, I thought you captured the misery and desperation of Tim perfectly.
Maudlin Mush chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Hopefully a solid sleep and food will help Tim center himself somewhat. At least getting rest will take off a couple layers of tension. You've really created a tangled story! I wonder what will happen with Sarah and McGee's dad; there's lot of problems there! And what about Pike and Sarah? He soo damned possessive; Sarah is good and stuck with him. Thanks for the update - looking forward to more!
MysteryFan15 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
The last paragraph just broke my heart. :( Still hanging onto my theory. ;)
Maudlin Mush chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Poor Tim; such a heavy load to bear. I am looking forward to you unraveling all the twisted knots. Thanks for the update!
Maudlin Mush chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Well, figures Tim will downplay everything. How much he's figured out remains to be seen. Thanks for the quick update!
Age-Persona chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
they never reflected on they hurt tim & yet they get the right to keep yelling at Sarah seems wrong
Sarah probably cares about her brother more then them she should yell back
director vance should be her ace in the hole or should have been aive having had alittle sister
i do like the angst but it could be dealt both ways sarah & the team
i like story
MysteryFan15 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Yayyy! Tim is found! Great chapter. I have a theory on the kidnapping, can't wait to see if it's true
CrazyWoman200253204 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Ooooh! Please update soon! Much love, Crazy.
JellyKate1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Eeek. Hope Tim gets help soon, now that he has contacted Gibbs. Sounds like the McGees are going to be facing major Gibbs-wrath soon.

The boyfriend's name seems to change from Ed to Scott halfway through this chapter and then back to Ed again, which is a bit confusing.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I really like the story. I only have on little complaint: about half way through the chapter you changed the boyfriend's name to Scott and then back to Ed. I was confused thinking Sarah was dating 2 guys at once or something.

Oh and not a big fan of Tim's dad. REALLY hope Gibbs kicks his butt. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maudlin Mush chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
ouch. how can this guy trust Tim to actually keep his word? He must not know Gibbs. Look forward to the next chapter.
crocadile1986 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Great chapter love it
arkangel-36 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Bravo! What a great story. :) Thank goodness for nosey neighbors, lol. That got their worry meter up a few notches. As usual, I love and look forward to more stories! I'm a story addict! A Tim addict and an NCIS addict! (Wow, I need therapy! or ding dongs or maybe both) **sigh**

I am glad Sarah is worried and wants to apologize, she needs her butt whipped though. (little brat!) tehe

Looking forward to more! Bravo!

HUGGLES
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh wow, no update since March 23rd... Arrrgh! Please update soon... Now I don't know which story I want you to update first *sigh*. Then again, I have a story that I haven't updated in about a year and I am whining about yours... hahaha... Sorry, update when you can :-)
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh wow. this is an awesome start!..as usual. _ i cannot wait for more on this fic!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »