Reviews for Whatever it takes
Guest chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
Please keep working on this story. *sniffles* Poor Charlie. Poor Shay. Hope that dirty bird gets a rocket up his poopa.
SpringBorn chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
Great story so far. Very descriptive. It's horrible what Shay had to go through and sickening. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
LunarStar98 chapter 31 . 9/16/2012
continue. :
LittleFrisk chapter 30 . 10/3/2011
best bmfm ever
calypso tchaka chapter 29 . 5/20/2011
Well, the circumstances around this plot are rather grim, but I'll read it. What makes it so sad and disgusting is that sadly this is an all too real part of life: bad things happen, and sick predators exist, maybe even more than many are aware of.

How they are coping with her and vice versa was written well. Although, I wonder when she'll start to ease up and not just go through the motions of a routine to get control again.

The only big critique I have is at the end of this chapter: Why would you burn evidence? The more there is, the more damning and less chance to get out of it. Sure, what they have should be plenty for a case, also coupled with her testimony it's probably air-tight. But when speaking evidence: less is Not more", after all, this isn't design school. And I don't think any police man would say otherwise. Not to mention any attorney besides the defending one.

So besides the ending, I think you've done well. I also think you've written the grim part, and touched a part of her mental state including some points on handling this kind of trauma alright. So well done, I feel this was a good attempt and you can only build on this and get better.

Look forward to see what you have planned. Thank you for sharing the story, and I hope you have a wonderful day. x :)
OCLover89 chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
10/10 for this, i cant wait for you to update ) poor Shay . .
Ellmarr chapter 28 . 5/1/2011
Most creeps like this have a type its rare for them to go after the same girl once she's grown. Your Unsub more then likely will have harm others like he did her but those weren't lucky enough to get away. I also do see this guy stopping while he waits for Shay to return. Plus there was more then likely a trigger that caused him to attack Charlie so late after Shay was out of his reach. What was the trigger to set him off? Also why couldn't he go after Shay even after she left? Was he in jail, injure, or detained another way? Yeah I know I watch to much Criminal Minds? LOL Good story so far. I would like to see more of the Unsub reaction to they guys getting between him and Shay because he is a coward but I don't see him standing by while the guys are in the way. If anything I see him more as the type of Unsub who will work a plan to get them out of the way but he wont wait too long.
calypso tchaka chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
I remember that movie: "...it will give him a feeling of accomplishment" I'll always remember that line, and the previous one. :) I liked the chappie, nice to see you again, hope all is well.

Glad they are moving, slowly but surely. Hope you enjoy your day. xx thanks :)
calypso tchaka chapter 26 . 4/30/2011
this was written very well. thank you for taking the time to "respect" the character and the situation. I appreciate it, as well as their actions and thoughts. xx
Ellmarr chapter 26 . 4/29/2011
very well written
Ellmarr chapter 25 . 4/29/2011
I have to say that this is more of the more realistic writing I have read with rape involved. Most of the other writers make it appear that the character easily gets over the attack which makes me feel like the writer thinks a joke and that its easy. I would like to thank you for your realism it shows that you know it's not a joke and that it isn't that easy to get over. So thanks and keep up the great writing.
calypso tchaka chapter 25 . 4/28/2011
oohhh... if I were her and I find out about them knowing and seeing those pictures... won't you just feel awfull again? But let me tell you this: I liked reading this chapter, Vinnie always finds a way to surprise you (what? I liked him hahaha). Anyway, thanks. :) Hope you have a great day! x
calypso tchaka chapter 24 . 4/28/2011
I've been ill these last few days (and the computer issue), but it was good to read when I got the chance. I must tell you though, some of it disturbed me. Don't get me wrong, you portayed the theme to such an extent that the suffering came through. At times a little too well, but no sense in hiding that there are loony tune creeps floating around.

I looked forward to the run-in with her tormentor, but ouch, her breakdown was heartbreaking. Noone would others to know somethingso private and embaressing...hope the guys can respect that.

Otherwise, well done. This really made a splash. Enjoy your day! xx
Cha's Aegis chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
Very nice and well thought out. You've done a great job incorporating your research without it sounding boring. It made the chapter an interesting read.
Cha's Aegis chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
Really like how this is shaping up. You're building up the suspense nicely with the mystery going on. Great job. _