Reviews for Made of Choices
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
So much about this was so different from what we usually see. The format (love the pictures leading into each transition), the voice (consistent throughout the story). The style gave it very much the feeling of a tale, which is fitting in that it's an entire life. I could hear Shakespeare in it, obviously not the language, but the tone that begins and ends many of his plays.

Such a tragic ending, and I can't forget to mention how sad it was when Edward was apologizing, and when he admitted to himself how he once liked hearing her cry. Such a difficult/impossible situation for teens.

I love that it turns out we were visiting Esme's mantle the whole time.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Heart wrenching and beautiful
bonz245 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So sad but very well told..thanks
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I remember reading this story three times while I was judging it. The first time I sat breathless because I loved how well you transitioned from the pictures to the meaningful events in their lives, and the end made my heart hurt, yet I nodded in understanding because you made it flow so seamlessly, and the tragedy made sense to me. I remember thinking you were brave for ending it as you did, so I began it immediately again and that second time I cried harder because I knew what was going to happen, and that fact pulled at my heartstrings. The third read happened because I could not get enough, despite the heartache.

It was such a beautiful story, one that has remained with me in my memory, and I am so happy to have read it again, for the 4th time. I will always remember it and I thank you for sharing it with us. Bravo!

Becca
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Saw the tweets on this fic, it pegged my curiosity so I jumped in...

Oh holy flip. Im heartbroken and in a complete state of awe.

You took this past where many wouldnt dare tread and how amazingly brilliant is it. Im glad its complete as I dont think I could have coped with this as a WIP.

So raw, so beautiful, so sad...thank you. Im a royal mess now but thank you x
Dinx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG! You have tears in my eyes. What a tragic love story. Beautifully written. I didn't know that you wrote, bb. So glad I saw Jackie's tweet this morning. I loved this. Congrats on getting first place on it, too. :D
sincerelyalh chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
oh my god.

i can't even tell you how happy i am i stayed up late and was directed to this fic. it's like fate.

i was sooo nervous when i first started, the person who rec'd said i would need tears, what i needed was a heart monitor to make sure my heart was okay through the entire story.

i'm really happy i got a chance to read this tonight.

thank you for posting!
BellaSunshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You could have given me a freaking tissue warning for this!

Wow. This was ... fantastically narrated, for one thing.

So real, so raw.

Crushing.

I loved it!
like wow43657 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my! i cried at the end. WHY DID YOU KILL THEM? so sad, but the ending fit the storym, i think.
Tear stains chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
yeah, i cried. a lot. it was heartbreaking. and bitter sweet. i loved it.