Reviews for Haunted
RMBlythe chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was so wonderful. I love that you actually wrote about his wife, and how much she loved him. You captured her feelings beautifully. The whole thing was just lovely! Well done!
S t a r s in the Night S k y chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow, this is amazing (expect for a few grammar mistakes :/) I think that you captured Annie's element perfectly, and the word choice? AMAZING. I wish I could write like that!

-xLouisaMalfoyx
Lovemusic2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Beautifully done. I've read this countless times before, but have never had the chance to look up the actual song. I just did and reread your amazing story again. The song fits it perfectly! Every emotion, every thought is so much more defined when I have the song playing along with it. I cried...yet again, as I have the other times I've read it. Spectacular job. You have such an amazing writing style. Keep up the great work!
SHReid chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow. This was one of the most saddest stories ever. You did job of displaying Annie's feelings.
Mathilda Ten chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. This was so sad. I cannot believe how young you are and that you were able to capture such intense romantic sadness. :-(

You made me cry! Not fair because I'm wearing mascara!

I am quite impressed by this piece... you capture the intense agony of Robert's wife - and the feeling of what it must have been like to watch her husband's grand march out of the city - the despair and loneliness. I don't know what else to say.

You are very talented.
Midnight Cheesecake O.o chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Really, really good and really, really sad.

"" still isn't working?

Good story :P
Jacques Benun chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow! Very sad ...
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Yes! Finally a one-shot that I didn't write.

Anyway, thanks for making me open a fresh box of tissues, you tear-jerker. :D

That was depressing, but to a point that it became beautiful in a heart-breaking way.

I feel Annie's pain when I think about what she must have went through, but then I realize that my 'pain' is only microscopic fraction of what Annie must have felt.

It feels a little hopeless, doesn't it? The way his death was so...official and there was nothig she could do about it.

Moving on, enough of my depressing poetic-justice.

The song was an awesome choice. I did as you suggested and went on Youtube to listen to the song. Another heavy-hearter. But it was a beautiful song and you just gave me a new favorite which I added to my ipod/phone.

Your language is epic. I remember you once told me that you were 12? I believe, and I just wanted to say how talented your flow of words is for someone that age, I remember being a horrid, choppy writer. :)

"And then the postman came and killed me. He killed me in the most brutal way you can murder someone. He handed me the toxic letter with no compassion, though I was certain he knew what its contents were."

That there, my most favorite line, beautifully delivered as to a point where I reread it.

By the way, that is so weird that Robert had blonde hair. In the Blue Eyed Child of Fortune I believe the author said something about "head of gold" but in One Gallant Rush (I strongly recommend that you read it, by the way) it says that his hair was the color of earth after the rain.

That's strange, eh?

Any how, beautifuloly done, you have my applause, and I am offcially moved.

I hope that this review will convince you to write more, I can't tell you how much I love your work. :)

Bravo!