Reviews for The murder of Aphrodite
75daysofyou chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
oh. this was written so well and differently! x
faithlings chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is so freaking awesome! You know english better that most english people haha. seriously, im like speechless. :O 3
ICanConfirmIAmNowFeelingSuper chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story...especially how she becomes more mature towards the end and her relationship with Simon! x
mad durden chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
she's a godness. (should i suck... or blow?)

i like the way she grows up and you're right about all of her dresses and not wearing skirts.

she knows everything about desire.

" (I didn't ask for this, she says. And she didn't and she's almost too much and then no, because c'mon, she's Alisha, and she can eat the freaking world.) So she does. "

this kills me. sure. (she can eat the freaking world !) but now she's with simon and i think shes more vulnerable than ever coz of that.

i fvcking love simon (i remermber when you told me ff was gay so we cant write english 3-letter-words)

i am pretty sure things have turned upside down in the last chapter and now simon is the strong one and shes weak and hes not barry anymore.

im a mess ! its about alisha and im here telling you how much i love simon because HES LOVELY since the first time i saw him.

(i said, hes for me)

so what. im texting in english cause, hey, im cool and, hey, you have written in english as well, and hey, i can it the freaking world (i told you, thit has killed me)

love, amd love, and not red days anymore, sure.

#Audrey.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It's great, you write English better than some natives do!