Reviews for Father's Son
mariojoe chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Loved it, please finish these!
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Great job!
Checkerz chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
just-phasing-through chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
This was so sad, but so good too. I loved the father/son bonding you had with Neal and Peter. Plus I've always wondered what would've happened if Neal had told Peter about the treasure from the beginning. Anyway, great story!
ferryboat George chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Interesting ideas
Phoenix-cry chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Very well done. When I first started reading I had not seen the episode where Neal first mentioned his father so I wasn't sure if I could see him as 'broken' in this particiular way from a character perspective, however having seen that episode now it was clear that fathers are an extremly touchy subject for Neal. Great job!
Taisi chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Awww, Neal. That's all I could think while I read this. Peter was a gem in this chapter, playing the role of constant support.

This was a great read. C:
lstuds chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Just found this now. Really good. Incredibly well written. I definitely enjoyed it. Would love to see some more stories!
Miran Anders chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Ah! I don't know how I missed the call to this chapter, except that work has been, well, work. You know how it is.

I really enjoyed this wrap up... a bit of love, a bit of explanation, a bit of mystery. Certainly enough to keep the series going.

The personalities were well portrayed... and I look forward to seeing MORE of your writing, oh fellow English major fallen off the path! :D

AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I checked out your story, as promised, and it was amazing! I loved the way you portrayed Peter and Neal's realationship, as well as Neal's habit of convincing Peter (and himself) that he is okay.

What Neal's father did to him was horrible, it made my heart ache for Neal. An excellent job, I really hope you write more stories like this!

puellascribit5 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Great ending! I really enjoyed the story.
govgal chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Very moving!
heartfallen chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
This was such a heartbreaking, amazing, beautifully written story. Awesome job.
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
THat was an awesome story, and Peter is right not all fathers have to be blood relatives.
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Wow. An emotional chapter. Brought tears to my eyes.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »