Reviews for Nova the Jungle Girl
please make more chaapters
I'm enjoying this story and I'm sooo glad that Jane is still a girl, this is awesome
Shaniese chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
This is really good and I really like it so please update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Please don't have kerchak die
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Arr continue mate this is good.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Tera's real name is Turkina aka Terk and is already a girl ok!
Biotupperware chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
just when i thought it was gonna be James Porter. I thought i was a gender bender.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
a good one
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I really like this and thought that this was a gender swap. You know Tarzan a girl Jane a boy. I got super excited... and then she turned out to be just Jane. I love the story and all, I really do, it's just, I don't enjoy same sex pairings for stories. But other then that, I actually enjoyed this story. I hope Nova will be acepted by Kerchak. Also, Nova and her friend, Tera, remindind me of the title of the show Teranova. I laughed at myself :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
When will the new chapter be up?
Element of Truth chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Update soon, please! This is a very excellent story
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I so know where this is gonna go.

C.D.
skorge chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for the awsome reviews. We will try to get more chapters up soon:)
TheAPrincess chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Awesome! I was watching Tarzan today and I started wondering how the story would play out if he were a she lol. And I love the fact that you kept Jane ;D keep going!
Kitten Losvana chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hey, I've read all the chapters and I'm really interested. It's a good story. I've actually just gotten tarzan back from my mother's and have been watching it for a while (two weeks straight). Keep writing. I want to find out what happens next.