Reviews for Nova the Jungle Girl
Shaniese chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
This is really good and I really like it so please update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Please don't have kerchak die
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Arr continue mate this is good.
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Tera's real name is Turkina aka Terk and is already a girl ok!
Biotupperware chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
just when i thought it was gonna be James Porter. I thought i was a gender bender.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
a good one
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I really like this and thought that this was a gender swap. You know Tarzan a girl Jane a boy. I got super excited... and then she turned out to be just Jane. I love the story and all, I really do, it's just, I don't enjoy same sex pairings for stories. But other then that, I actually enjoyed this story. I hope Nova will be acepted by Kerchak. Also, Nova and her friend, Tera, remindind me of the title of the show Teranova. I laughed at myself :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
When will the new chapter be up?
Element of Truth chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Update soon, please! This is a very excellent story
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I so know where this is gonna go.

C.D.
skorge chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for the awsome reviews. We will try to get more chapters up soon:)
TheAPrincess chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Awesome! I was watching Tarzan today and I started wondering how the story would play out if he were a she lol. And I love the fact that you kept Jane ;D keep going!
Kitten Losvana chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hey, I've read all the chapters and I'm really interested. It's a good story. I've actually just gotten tarzan back from my mother's and have been watching it for a while (two weeks straight). Keep writing. I want to find out what happens next.
Coraline Starr chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Augh, I didn't see the lesbian part coming...:(

This is exactly like the Tarzan movie, except Tarzan is a girl. Fanfics where the story almost exactly follows the plot of the reference material make me think the writer has no creativity. However, these are just my thoughts. It should be taken as constructive criticism, not as a hate message.

There is a Tarzan "parody" somewhere around here where the writer copied the EXACT SCRIPT and then switched out the names. Creative? Not a bit.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 5/5/2011